Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Venus Toronto

To the woman I Love

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
To the girl I love. I love you forever. Nothing will change my feelings for you.

No woman compares to you and no woman ever will.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
Too bad that druggie husband of her got her addicted to cocaine. She was beautiful and sang like an angel,

C

cristycurves

Admiral said:
Too bad that druggie husband of her got her addicted to cocaine. She was beautiful and sang like an angel,

Yes such a talent and gone to soon, but it's been said she was addicted before she met Bobby Brown, that's here say so I don't know if it's the truth, either way he certainly didn't do anything to help or stop her.

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,734
I'm not really much of a country music fan, but I've always preferred Dolly's original to Whitney's version:

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
bolt.upright said:
I'm not really much of a country music fan, but I've always preferred Dolly's original to Whitney's version:

I never liked Dolly because as a young boy I found her breasts to be too large and upsetting.

I guess that was forshadowing towards my attraction with Asian ladies.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
A beautiful woman with a beautiful voice......and we're left with this.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Captain Morgan?

Captain Morgan comes alive when you add coke!

About this Discussion

6 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom