Made with Love

Tips for Clients

F

FunnyFace

Tips for clients

• Make your first contact memorable. Be concise, honest, friendly and open. If you just want info (shopping?) be honest. If you want to schedule an appointment, suggest best time for you (don't say "How about some time next week?") Mention fee if you don't already know, but don't ask specific questions about it. Don't be graphic or specific-EVER.

[/*:m:3raohcy0]
  • Tell her a little bit about yourself. Tell her where you heard about her. Don't waste her time--she gets plenty of inquiries, make yours stand out. Talking on the phone or via e-mail gives you a great idea what's she going to be like in person. If she's friendly and nice, she will be in person. Its also your chance to start building her perception of you. Be respectful. These girls are PEOPLE. Treat them like you would a girlfriend or lover and they will respond positively. It sounds simple, but most guys are pushy and rude.

• Now that you've made a good first impression, carry it through to the appointment. Show up! Be on time! Be freshly showered and presentable. Not too much "cheap" cologne, please. Be careful of doing anything that would scare her or cause her to be suspicious. Make a great in-person first impression!

• Be confident and relaxed. Act like you've done this before. Greet her cordially. Give her a handshake (or, even better, a short non-sexual hug!) and smile and look her in the eye. Be nice--it costs no more and it will pay off in better dividends when it counts.

• Place the agreed upon fee on a dresser or nightstand. Pre-counted and in a plain white envelope is always a nice touch. Don't seal the envelope. You may even hand it directly to her if it feels comfortable or if she extends her hand--but DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. Nothing. Just hand it over in payment for her time. Don't argue, ask for explanations, try to bargain, or otherwise ruin the mood at this point. Have a little trust and faith, you will be rewarded!

• She will likely ask you if you would "...like to get comfortable?" This is your cue to disrobe completely. She will likely go into the bathroom, wait a few minutes and then return to the room expecting to see you naked on the bed. Make small talk and get to know each other for a few minutes. Don't be grabbing and making crude remarks. Everything in its time...

• Talk to her--simple but very, very effective. Talk about her--compliment her attire, her hairstyle, her perfume. Whatever, but be honest--phoniness shows up quickly. If she asks about you be open and honest--it shows. Women like to relax and have a good time, just like you. Talking during the session relaxes everyone and makes it more enjoyable for all. Don't be pushy or grabby. Let her guide the session at her pace. You would be surprised at the improvement in service you'll get.

• After you get to know each other a bit, she may stroke or rub you a little. Let it progess on its own rhythym. She is aware of the time and will make sure you get your business done in the alloted time. At this time, she may ask "What do you like?" This is your cue to explain in more detail what you like and what you'd like to get from the session. If you encounter a "No!" response, then just don't break stride and be sure that you respect her guidelines. If its really, really important to you then you might try begging just a little. Above all, accept her limits, treat her with respect and caring, and you will have a good session anyway.

• Be a gentle and considerate lover. Women operate on a much more sensitive level than men to. Spend a little time on foreplay. Tell her when it feels good. Ask he if what you are doing feels good or if what you are geting ready to do is OK. Communicate and ask when you are ready to move on to the next plateau or position. .

• If the service was excellent and the company was superb, think about leaving a small tip to express your gratitude. Especially, if you are thinking of seeing her again. Depending on the length of the visit, a token tip of anywhere from $20 to $100 would surely be appreciated--figure this into your budget for the evening. I do know that this final step has served me very, very well.

• The final thought here is to use common sense and civility at all times. The above points are mostly just that. Treat the girl as you would like to be treated--with respect, kindness, caring, and genuine sensitive feelings.

*** Source : BigDoggie ***

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Re: Tips for Clients

A few more, mostly related to pre-appointment communication:

When calling an indy, start by introducing yourself: "Hi Genevieve, John speaking here. How are you today?".

I can't believe the number of calls I get where the guy will ask me all sorts of question (service, location, etc.) without even introducing himself with a (fake) name. This should really be just common manners.

It is also considered proper manners to NOT start a conversation with a stranger by asking "Do you swallow?". Whether or not she does, if that's how you start the conversation, your chances of her ever swallowing your jizz are very low. You can replace "swallow" in the example above by any other type of sexual activity that comes to mind, and the rule still stands.

Don't ask stupid questions, unless you're willing to get a sarcastic answer: "Are your pics real?". If they weren't, it would defy the purpose to tell you they are fake, don't you think?

On the phone, I will assume if you ask me questions about my services and rates that you are not in front of a computer and can't figure it out easily on your own by visiting my website. But if you're sending me an email, don't ask me questions that are clearly answered on my website - you're already online, go have a look. To make it more fun for you, I've even put naked pics all over the website.

I have a life to attend to. Don't expect me to sit on the phone with you while you recount your life and sexual history to me. I don't particularly care, and as I said, I have a life. Keep it to the point, without being rude.

As for the appointment itself:

I don't care if you just showered before getting to my condo, take the damn shower when I invite you to. And the bottle of soap that it there, it's for you to use. There's one thing worse than the smell of sweaty balls: the smell of wet sweaty balls.

After that, enjoy the ride. ;)

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Sharing our experiences and collective wisdoms has made dates in the the sex trade a much better
experience for everybody . I had the pleasure of hearing of a co workers first foray into pay for play
and he had a blast . Yes I tutored him and the session went off smoothly and he's planning his next one .

I'm seriously considering opening a training site for hobbyists to get certification as ISO6969 .

$25.00 to take the online training , pass the test and get a graduate certificate that they can
present to the SP on arrival . He gets better mileage maybe a $10:00 discount . She gets a guy who showers , uses the mouthwash ,
scrubs his trimmed or shaven balls and so on .

Probably a retirement project (LOL) .

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:

Sharing our experiences and collective wisdoms has made dates in the the sex trade a much better
experience for everybody . I had the pleasure of hearing of a co workers first foray into pay for play
and he had a blast . Yes I tutored him and the session went off smoothly and he's planning his next one .

I'm seriously considering opening a training site for hobbyists to get certification as ISO6969 .

$25.00 to take the online training , pass the test and get a graduate certificate that they can
present to the SP on arrival . He gets better mileage maybe a $10:00 discount . She gets a guy who showers , uses the mouthwash ,
scrubs his trimmed or shaven balls and so on .

Probably a retirement project (LOL) .

LOL :lol: Man didn't know you were so sharp, glad you are here to entertain this crowd. You crack me up and giving competition to 4X and Redlight

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297

FunnyFace said:
If you encounter a "No!" response, then just don't break stride and be sure that you respect her guidelines. If its really, really important to you then you might try begging just a little. Above all, accept her limits, treat her with respect and caring, and you will have a good session anyway.
I just noticed that this part slipped by me the first time I read it.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT "beg a little" to get a service that you have already been said no to. It's one of the surest way to ruin a session, and with me, one of the surest way to end a session and be showed the door.

It's OK to ask for something you want. Most SPs who have been in the biz for a little while have heard it all, so you shouldn't feel ashamed of asking for something you'd like to do. However, it is NOT OK to beg and keep asking after you've already been told no once.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277

LOL....anytime I have heard a "NO" in session it has put such a damper on the time that I may as well have walked out right away. I would advise anyone booking to ensure that you "Know" what you need to prior so that there are no hard feelings after. Research..... research..... research.......

Thanks ladies for sharing.....great thread......

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26

athaire said:
LOL....anytime I have heard a "NO" in session it has put such a damper on the time that I may as well have walked out right away. I would advise anyone booking to ensure that you "Know" what you need to prior so that there are no hard feelings after. Research..... research..... research.......

Thanks ladies for sharing.....great thread......

I agree completely. The odd time I want to expand my horizons and try something new or out of my normal sexual "range" I always ask before the session if it will be possible to try it out. I hate bringing it up during the session and hoping before the session it might happen only to be shot down. This allows the session to go off properly and doesn't ruin the fantasy. Good point you made.

About this Discussion

16 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom