Made with Love

IN-Call Tina White

DudleyDoRight

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 28
I have seen several times over the course of many (many!) years. She is Asian, probably early 30s by now and works out of an independent incall around the Rogers Centre. She only sees caucasian males, as far as I know. Most significant downside with this provider is her limited English, which I have long suspected is a put-on as she writes well and can talk a dirty blue streak with the best of them but ask her a question and she goes all "Me no understand..you want me suck?" on you. I bought it five years ago, but it would be hard for her not to have seen some minor improvement since then...

She has nice large bolt ons, a great ass but her face is not on a par with the rest of her. Not horrendous, mind, but just not as smoking as the rest. Great lips, great attitude. As you might have guessed from my earlier comment, she's not much of a talker. Walk in the door an she starts with some serious DFK, followed by some serious groping of old Snively Whiplash. This carries us into the bedroom, where we collapse on the bed and she invites me, after several minutes, to hit the shower and freshen up before we get serious.

I come out of the shower and she is naked on the bed. I dive right in for some fresh and sweet DATY and DATO. She loves anal play, by the way. She gives a great BBBJ too. 69 follows, then some serious face sitting by her and then a bit of gagging DT. All good, lots of eye contact. She is a bit mechanical however - decent simulation of enthusiasm but not really into it most of the time.

For the main event, on went the condom and we moved into a rollicking session of cowgirl, with those big (and I do mean big, like serious D-cups) swinging in my face. I didn't last long, but that was OK since I knew that round two was coming and that it would be fun too. She is serious about you getting the most out of the session and mere seconds after cleaning up she began a HJ, followed by a BBBJ to get Snively Whiplash to pay attention. To continue the encouragement, she leaned back on the bed, spread her legs wide and started to finger herself, asking me if I wanted to fuck her again. When that didn't get an immediate response, she flipped over, shoved her ass in the air and started fingering it, begging me to fuck her ass. Now this was an invitation I could not refuse. Snively paid attention too, and on went the condom and some lube. She then practically rammed Snively in there and rode him hard, slamming back into him with all her might. Geez, this girl can take a hard anal pounding and really seems to like it! Needless to say, this all ended quite happily some minutes later.

Damage was $250 for the hour. I have repeated several times over the years, but always with mixed feelings. The face and slightly mechanical service always gives me reservations, but the truly dirty nature of the girl just keeps luring me back every several years.

I

iceman_dci

Damn dirty girl!! Not one to dip her finger in the same gene pool huh? DATS PROFILIN' HOMES. :lol:

I love a dirty girl that will finger herself in the ass and beg for it .... Where's Demien??

M

Musketeer

snake said:
I saw her recently in public, talked to her briefly, she was dressed similar to a nun and her english is very good.

Dressed similar to a nun....wtf! You mean with a veil? She has eluded me several times in the past. Will have to try again. Saw her before the bolt-ons and she was quite hot back then.

Haven't seen her in four years. Will have to test drive the more recent enlargements.

Love the anal offerings.

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom