Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Repeat: Yes
Rate: $250/hr

Haven't posted a review in a while. Been sticking to my regulars lately. I saw Tina's photos posted up on Monday and really wanted to see her. I was a bit worried because DM seems to (and maybe I'm wrong) over-photoshop their photos.

She seemed a bit reserved when I walked in, but after some chatting she warmed up and we got along nicely. Once she opens up, she's quite chatty. She is Spanish and seems like a party girl.

Facially quite cute, but not gorgeous. She's slim as in the photos, with nice breasts (natural).

I would say she's a full GFE, except for kissing (LFK only). BBBJ was good with DT and some BLS. Did not ask about greek or any other PSE items, so not sure if they are available. FS was lots of fun, she really likes doggie.

Showered together afterwards which I always enjoy and that was it. Will see her again sometime.

Did not notice any tattoos and no evidence that she smokes. Hygiene was good, nice and clean. Location was an upscale downtown hotel.

It's been a good year for seeing new girls, I've been pretty lucky so far. Hopefully some more new ones come along over the summer.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Lone Wolf said:
Nice review. Someone had mentioned that he thought she might have been at one
of the mainly Asian agencys before. Did that come up, since she is new to DM?

Yes, she did work at an Asian agency (I don't think they are an advertiser here). Asked her how that happened, said she knew one of the girls working there.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Senor Gomes said:
Thanks sotb who are the regulars you've been seeing?.

Holly @ GOE and Miley @ Maximum. Holly has Miley and Tina beat in terms of looks and service.

Tina has a nicer body than Miley. Facially, if you like GND cute with large eyes, Miley is for you, but if you prefer cute party girl, then you might prefer Tina. Tina's BBBJ is better than Miley's, but Miley does offer greek (for an extra fee).

Top Bottom