Made with Love

Sassy Angels Tila @ Sassy's review

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Tila

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect looks wise. I had read varying options on her looks and had read that she had had a boob job recently, so her pics on sassy's site didn't really seem to reflect her current look. Despite this, there had been enough positive things written about her, that I decided to give her a try and to quote the cliche, I was glad I did.

I was greeted at the door by a sweet, curvy asian girl in a school girl outfit. Tila has a cute face, curvy little bum and nicely done enhanced tits. Curves in all the right places and cute… things were looking good

After the shower, we started on the couch. Kissing while I played with her tits. After I got off her bra she went down on her knees in front of me, kissing my chest and stomach. She then teased me, running her hands along my legs, kissing around the sides of my balls, running her finger tips through my pubic hair. Finally she took the head of my cock in her mouth, gently flicking the tip with her tongue while she reached up and played with my nipples with her fingertips. She continued teasing me gradually increasing the tempo. I reached down to kiss her, at which point she moved up and straddled my lap, grinding while we kissed… hot.

We moved to the bed and explored each others bodies, with her ending up between my legs, blowing me some more. Her bj was starting to get more wild, at which point she looks up at me and coquettishly asks if I can come twice because she is about to get carried away and doesn't want me to come earlier then I want to. I reply I like to come twice so please, please, please get carried away. I lay back and relax while she proceeds to go wild on my cock with her mouth until I lost it and blow a big intense load in her mouth… Oh Baby… she kept going till I was spent… lovely.

We cuddle and chatted bait… her quizzing me about the other girls I had seen at Sassys and mentioning her interest in doing duo's with some of them…. hmmm… giving me ideas about a duo between her and Teena (didn't think Teena does duos but apparently she does) which I might have to act on sooner then later.

Talk of sex eventually lead to the inevitable and next thing I knew we are kissing again. Move seamlessly through oral on my knees with her on her back, to a nice bought of 69. On goes the cap and she moved on top, riding me first in a classic grinding cowgirl the moving into a bouncing squat, her pretty breasts bouncing before my eyes as her pussy slap, slap, slapped against my pubic bone.

From here we moved to doggy, at which point I started to feel myself getting to the edge earlier then I wanted. I slowed down concentrated on getting my arousal down so I could last longer. This ended up being a bit of a mistake.

I moved to flip her on her side and found that to my chagrin, that I had been a bit too successful at cooling myself down. Damn! Tila, trooper that she is, immediately adjusted her game plan, pulled off the condom and started blowing me again. As good as it felt and as sexy as she look down between my legs, bobbing her head up and down along my saliva soaked cock, I just couldn't get my rhythm a back… a classic case of a psyched myself out!

At any rate, despite only getting off once (next time i will just let my shot go then try for a 3rd if there is still time :) ), I had a great time with Tila and will definitely repeat (not to mention try out a duo with her and Teena or maybe Danielle).

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Nice review. She's a really nice girl with a great attitude. Not my ideal type body-wise though. I saw her before she got implants. How are they?
Thanks for the props guys... as I've decided to get back into posting reviews after a long hiatus, I'll have more on the way.

SandOnTheBreeze... Tila is a little curvier then my perfect body type but still very attractive I found. I think you might find her more pleasing with her new tits... they compliment her form nicely. The are full and very round... firm but not hard to the touch... quite nice to play with. Don't know if they are full enough for a good tit fucking as things didn't go in that direction.

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
Musketeer said:
Very nice indeed. Nice review. Curious how she compares with Tonya @RM. who Isaw several years ago.

They kinda look and soound similar in services offered.

I've seen both and facially, you might find them similar. The body's are totally different. Tonya had a more athletic body, Tila is more curvy.
Both have similar personalities, very sweet and comfortable in their own skin.

Top Bottom