Made with Love

Sassy Angels Tila and Danielle @ Sassy's duo review

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
While seeing Tila a little back, we got into a conversation about duos. Her enthusiasm for the subject got me thinking about the fact that it had been a couple of years since I had indulged in a ffm duo. I had tried putting a couple together in that time, but for whatever reason, they always end up falling apart. We had talked about various people and after thinking about it a bit, i decided that the best match would be with Danielle. I Pm'd Kelly and over the course of a couple of days, negotiated a time and a date.

I arrive on the day and was greeted at the door by a bubbly Tila and Danielle, both dressed in sexy underwear and heels. With a kiss and a hug I was off to the shower.

Out of the shower and into the living room where we embraced, kissing each other in turn, their breast pushing against my chest and each other. "Oh dear lord", I thought, "this was going to be good" :)

I went back and forth between each of their lips... wonderful sensual kisses, while they each played a hand over my back and ass. I dipped down to the four beautiful breast in front of me… a bounty of tits over which my tongue did play. While I sucked at their nipples, the two of them necked wantonly. We swayed there, almost slow dancing, kissing and fondling each other… six hands moving over each others bodies… it was hypnotic.

At this point I was really freaking hard and wanted to taste some pussy, so I got down on my knees in between them. I lifted Tila's left leg at the knee, and while Danielle helped keep her balanced, dove into her gorgeous little pussy with my tongue. Looking up from my place between her legs I watched Danielle caressing Tila's breasts while they kisses. Didn't think it was possible but my cock got even harder. Since it was only fair, I put down Tila's leg, picked up Danielle's and started flicking my tongue along her lovely wet labia.

When i came up for air Danielle laughed and exclaimed, "We are like the united nations, Black, Asian and White. We had a good giggle while we kissed, one of them on each side of me… two sets of hands fondling my cock, my balls, my ass. Tila then goes down on her knees and takes me in her mouth slow and sensuously, while Danielle and I continue to kiss. There is nothing like that first moment of warm wetness as you cock penetrates a girls mouth, and that moment is heightened even more, if you have your tongue in another girls mouth and her breasts are in your hands.

They switched places and the pace picked up. Interesting to compare bj styles so directly as I stand there kissing Tila, groping her perky tits, as she fondles my ass and balls, all the while Danielle sucking me deep and firm.

Tila gets back on her knees and the next thing I know they are both sucking me, one mouth on each side of my cock while they pressed their breast together. They then took turns passing my cock back and forth from mouth to mouth. While one of them had my cock in their mouth, the other would concentrate on my balls. What a sight to behold, both of them on their knees in front of me, their breasts thrust out as they inhaled my cock and balls with their wet, beautiful months.

With a giggle, Daniella lifted my right leg, mimicing the way I had lifted their legs earlier. She slipped in underneath me and licked away at the back of my balls and perineum while Tila, with a hand on each of my hips steading me, thrust her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock. OH MAMA!… it was all I could do to stay standing up.

As we move to the bed he rest of the session become a blur of mouths, pussies, asses and tits. So many variations… I can't begin to describe it all, so I will summarize a few of my favourite moments…

•Danielle on her back, me on my knees beside her head with my dick in her mouth… my one hand groping Danielle's tits while the other groped and fingered Tila's ass while she lapped away at Danielle's pussy.

•In 69 with Tila's on top, sucking my cock while I licked her clit as Danielle leaning in above me rimming her.

•Me on my back with one of them sitting on my face while the other blew me… For the life of me I can't even remember who was who… maybe they switch places at one point… who knows.

•Again, me on my back with Tila beside me, kissing me while she guided my cock into Danielle waiting pussy. Danielle rode me hard in reverse cowgirl while I necked with Tila, me finally blowing hard while squeezing Tila's tits.

•Tila riding Cowgirl, her gorgeous round tits bouncing in my face, Danielle alternately licking my balls or ran a small vibrator over my balls, inner thighs and ass.

•The two of them on either side of me, a pussy in each hand, while they traded back and forth sucking me… Danielle egging me on with dirty talk… "Feed us, feed us, give us you cum, where thirsty".

Of everything we did, the highlight for me was our circle of oral. All of us on our sides, our heads between each others legs. We started with Tila sucking me off while I fucked Danielle with my tongue, while she fucked tila with her tongue… the three of us face fucking each other simultaneously. It was such a wild thing laying there lapping at one or the other of their pussies, the sound of their moans and mine, muffled by the legs of whoever's pussy I happened be licking off clamping around my head, my shaft buried deep in one of their mouths.

At any rate you get the idea, it was freaking awesome. Both girls where comfortable with each other and the situation which made for a very playful, sexy experience. In between rounds we chatted and laughed. I think the only thing that could have improved the session would have been for me to have booked them for 2 hours instead of one, oh and maybe to skip the wine… it slowed me down a bit. Well, now I know for next time:)

As an aside I was feeling particularly indulgent that day, so after I left the lovely Tila and Danielle, I headed up to roommates and spent a half hour with the beautiful Kristen. Three hot girls in 2 hours… Life doesn't get much better then that.

B

Beenthere123

after I left the lovely Tila and Danielle, I headed up to roommates and spent a half hour with the beautiful Kristen.

You are friecken crazy how many blue pills Huck.:D Awesome review man you really impressed me.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
fantastic!! huck.
you found an explosive combination. ive had duos at sassys and seen both of these sp's before and can only imagine the session you had.!

danielle is one of my faves for a pse session and in fact almost saw her today but decided on a personal fave (sophie) instead.

B

Beenthere123

ahahooper said:
fantastic!! huck.
you found an explosive combination. ive had duos at sassys and seen both of these sp's before and can only imagine the session you had.!

danielle is one of my faves for a pse session and in fact almost saw her today but decided on a personal fave (sophie) instead.

You saw Sophie again :eek:, man i am jealous she is also one of my ATF, review in the works. Sorry Huck did not mean to hijack your thread.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
i did. she outdid herself, without details, absolutely BEST BBBJ...EVER!!!!!!!!
you wouldnt even believe.

bt if you havent seen danielle, and as per hucks review, you should see her.....
tight, taut, absolute sex machine.

(and she likes greek ;) in case your into that!)

sorry back to hucks awesome review. thanks again huck.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Another outstanding duo review

Another outstanding duo review

Huck Scarry said:
Brilliantly written review of a spectacular duo Huck. I'm sure you enjoyed writing it as the memories came flooding backs. I'm surprised the blood stayed in your brain while you were keyboarding. Takes for ever to write one handed doesn't it!

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Beenthere123 said:
after I left the lovely Tila and Danielle, I headed up to roommates and spent a half hour with the beautiful Kristen.

You are friecken crazy how many blue pills Huck.:D Awesome review man you really impressed me.
Proud to say there where no blue pills involved!

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Heatwaves76 said:
Holy shit!

You got drained by 2 SPs and then got drained by a 3rd in the same day. Wish I was you Huck!
I love doing that kind of thing every so often. Usually do 2 girls in a row, this is the first time I've done 3.

I've found the best way to do this is to arrange with one agency to book a couple of girls. So you see your first girl, take a 15 min break, then have the next girl come in... pure indulgence! Its got me thinking to try 4 half hours in a row. the trick will be the logistics.:mrgreen:

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
mistermello said:
Huck Scarry said:
Brilliantly written review of a spectacular duo Huck. I'm sure you enjoyed writing it as the memories came flooding backs. I'm surprised the blood stayed in your brain while you were keyboarding. Takes for ever to write one handed doesn't it!
LOL... actually writing the review had me chomping at the bit to book the 2 of them together again but this time for 2 hours. Think I'll wait a month or so thought at least... need to check some other ladies off my tdl first.

Top Bottom