Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Venus Toronto

TIFFANY on CL

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
OK horndogs time to fess up. Has anyone checked this young lady out? I am very interested (it has nothing to do with her 36DDD's). I am all ears. JG

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Re: TIFFANY on CL

Link brother, where's the link? I want to see the jugs myself.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110

Nice looking girl. I called her a week ago or so to see what was on the menu. NO GFE. No GFE is like going to a buffet and eating only salad. :(

boogiedown123

Joined Dec 4, 2009
Messages 12

Yeah...nice tits in the ad, and yes, they are huge, but she certainly isn't skinny either. She advertises a 25 inch waist...yeah, don't think so. Her room was also a bit of a pit when I got there.
Not all is bad though...she's like a frikkin vice down low, if you catch my drift. This is one that I should have walked out on, decided what the hell...probably shouldn't have.
Good luck.

dave1118

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 1

not a good experience, she is really big and funny enough she really rushes things as she has so many customers apparently. I also wish i turned around.

just_luc

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 1

The 36DDD's hooked me in a month or so ago as well.. I was less then impressed with the service, and while they are nice, their really the only attractive part of her.

j_2roc

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 1

their really the only attractive part of her

You sure got that right, I told her I had to go back to the car then got the hell outta dodge. Trust be boys when I say, stay far far away from this one

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I see that she is now listing her services on CL as Jackie. I guess the word is getting around and she is trying to lure customers in under the guise of being someone 'new'.

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
jimmygoat said:
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I see that she is now listing her services on CL as Jackie. I guess the word is getting around and she is trying to lure customers in under the guise of being someone 'new'.

Bad news but you chaps can catch on and keep us posted.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom