Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Tie on Best Contributor Poll

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Tie on Best Contributor Poll

  • HOF

    Votes: 59 53.6%
  • 4Times

    Votes: 51 46.4%

  • Total voters
    110
  • Poll closed .
T

The Dean

Guest
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for participating with our contests. We have a tie between 4Times and HOF in Best contributor poll.

This is new poll between 4Times and HOF It will run for 48 hours.

Thanks
Dean
 
H

HOF

Guest
Vote for someone!

Vote for someone!

You have the chance to help one of your brothers get a free hour of luvins'

Exercise your right to vote! This isn't for political position it's for pussy! VOTE HOF! and I will enjoy the entire hour! and probably alot more afterwards too!
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
HOF said:
You have the chance to help one of your brothers get a free hour of luvins'

Exercise your right to vote! This isn't for political position it's for pussy! VOTE HOF! and I will enjoy the entire hour! and probably alot more afterwards too!

SHILL SHILL SHILL !!!! LOL

Good Luck Buddy!!
 
H

HOF

Guest
I've got a great idea!

I've got a great idea!

We both win!

Exquisite has two winner, but just can't be the same lady or it can. That's up to Exquisite!

We both win and have a MFM with one of Exquisites lovely women!


C'mon then nobody loses!
 

JackassJack

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
HOF said:
We both win!

Exquisite has two winner, but just can't be the same lady or it can. That's up to Exquisite!

We both win and have a MFM with one of Exquisites lovely women!


C'mon then nobody loses!


I have a better idea. Whoever has bigger dick then he wins :lol:
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
JackassJack said:
I have a better idea. Whoever has bigger dick then he wins :lol:


Do you guys need this?

 
H

HOF

Guest
Cmon, it would really be an honour to be chosen the winner by my hobby peers! I would relish the victory, I'd probably mustard and mayo her too! I'm kinky like that! LMAO
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
4TIMES where are you bro? You need to start campaigning. Think flyers, ads, commercials, kiss babies, talk to little old ladies, you can do it!:lol:
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Well, well, HOF, imagine me as the tie breaker? I am going to vote but hold off until the 47th hour and 59th second.:twisted::twisted:
 
H

HOF

Guest
IT IS NOT WHAT AN SP CAN DO FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT AN SP CAN DO FOR ME IN ONE HOUR! LMAO


Give the little guy some love and vote for HOF.
 
H

HOF

Guest
Jawbone said:
Well, well, HOF, imagine me as the tie breaker? I am going to vote but hold off until the 47th hour and 59th second.:twisted::twisted:

Vote for me Jawbone, I'll buy the first beer and tell all you want to know about Nikki! LOL.
 
Top Bottom