Made with Love

Threesome With Lola The Brat And Secret Girlfriend

Johnnydarkko

Reviewer
Joined Nov 4, 2015
Messages 226
I saw Lola in Montreal in August, Lola was in Toronto this past weekend and wanted to catch up with her. She was fully booked but she had openings for duos with her friend so I decided to book. I'm back in the hobby after almost 16 months of no pussy and I wanted to splurge on this fine lady and her friend. I haven't done a threesome in a long time, I've done 2 in the past they were only 1 hour and too short. The perfect time for duos is 90 minutes but this is Lola The Brat, I had to book 2 hours. Lola is divine, her style is impeccable, unique, fashionable, ultra-hip, modern and edgy. Even the hotel was upscale in DT Toronto, the room even suited Lola's sense of style. She has beautiful exotic European and Persian looks with a slim body of a runway model, those who like a little meat, curves or big tits look elsewhere. Her green eyes and long sexy black hair will make you melt. Her cherry red lips are to die for when kissing her. Her friend has a no review policy, so I can't get into dirty details of the session but I assure you that it was amazing. Both ladies treated me like a king. It was a night I won't forget for a long time. I still visualize the events playing out in my head. Damage to my pocketbook $2000 for 2 hours. Message me if you have any questions.

E5phJ3mWUAM2WJM

E-Vn84hXsAk8uLE

E99-S-YWQAQKH6v

Top Bottom