This week at PLXtoronto

Plxto

Advertiser
Joined Nov 10, 2019
Messages 73
Pleasure...Lust...eXtasy

“ PLXTO has the best incall location that I have visited”

Etransfer available

You’ve dreamed of a place where your happiness is a genuine priority. Where warmth, positivity and anticipation of an authentic connection are facilitated by an elegant companion with an abundance of grace and wisdom who is experienced in providing unforgettable memories

Everything you have ever dreamed is here. Whether your soul craves a naughty fetish experience, an adventurous role playing session or a steamy gfe or pse date to fulfill your wildest dreams we have what you desire.

If any of you have ever had dealings with PLX, I invite you to write an agency review on our special profile page located here..... http://plxto.com/model/plx-reviews/

**Our incall location will be using every tool at our disposal to ensure the safety of all. I have provided to the ladies a temperature gun and oximeter to provide the safest environment for the ladies and our clients**

Call or text us (647)524-4266

APPOINTMENT TIMES AVAILABLE FROM 8AM

Email us [email protected]

Our schedule is new and improved for you and available here Schedule – Plxto

55E00C5E-DC69-467F-B0F8-AF99C71A0C25.jpeg

C120AB46-41BA-4753-8E7F-C61DF97AFA11.jpeg

About this Discussion

0 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom