Made with Love

This makes you gay?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Dapperdon said:
Ok so someone sometime ago said this in one of these threads and it made sense to me ..
If you eat meat on a daily basis but decide to have a meal without any meat and just vegetables does that make you a vegatarian ?
I don't thing trying something makes you anything more then curious and openminded ..
If you like it and continue then I don't think at that point you give a damn about the so called label at that point

no, but you did have a vegetarian meal......

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Why this topic always becomes a big deal?

OP you want to suck dick and/or get ass-fucked again?
Yes: You are gay.. big time!
No: No you are not gay, you were curious.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
sexybeast said:
I really wonder answers of this topic, but please keep it in respect level, like ADULTS, so we can have some serious discussion about this topic.

If you bang a transvestite, does this mean you are gay?

No . If you are gay you are not attracted to transvestites . They look like girls Eeewwwww :lol: .

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
If these images turn you on then you are curious. I can honestly say that when I see these images, I find the ladies very attractive until I see their dicks. At the point my curiosity stops. Take a look and be honest with yourself, do you like what you see? As the OP stated, keep it civil, it's not for everyone, it's ok to say you are curious and it's ok to say you have no interest.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
jumpingjackflash said:
If these images turn you on then you are curious. I can honestly say that when I see these images, I find the ladies very attractive until I see their dicks. At the point my curiosity stops. Take a look and be honest with yourself, do you like what you see? As the OP stated, keep it civil, it's not for everyone, it's ok to say you are curious and it's ok to say you have no interest.

I am going to look one more time at that link and keep a very close eye on JIGSTER and if he moves the slightest bit, I HATE YOU!!

J

JohnFK

The short answer to the OPs question is no - it doesn't make you gay.

Whether TV or TG, femininity is the appeal there (although combining feminine features with a penis may make it more 'palatable' to explore that combination).

It's all about being openminded, curious and in the right mood. It has nothing to do with your 'default sexual orientation'.

a) Gay men are not sexually attracted to women.

b) Truly bisexual men are equally attracted to either women or men, sometimes with a temporary preference for either sex, depending on their mood or state of mind.

c) Heterosexuals are only interested in the opposite sex.

Then you have a range in between a) and c) that you can't quite label, although they may be classed into one group but are openminded to explore their gender or beyond their sexual orientation.

J

JohnFK

tboy said:
And not to offend, but I stand by my statement that if you have a dick, you're a male so the T girl, connotation is misleading. Girl's don't have dicks.

T Girls will explain that they are pre-op transexuals, meaning that they are very much women in mind and soul (and perhaps physically in other ways, like breasts, voice, hairless, small muscles, whatever) but for the sex-change operation.

H

HOF

Jawbone: I'm so confused-lmao

Jawbone: I'm so confused-lmao

Jawbone, I've got beer, popcorn and pretzels!

or

Jambone, I've got caviar and cosmopolitans too!

AND

I was thinking that if this doesn't get more interesting that I'd watch seredipity and curl up with my bichon frise (maggie)

or

Maybe, I could watch Rambo with my pitbull spike and open some JD put some in spike's bowl and drink the rest right from the bottle.

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
jumpingjackflash said:

Images does not turn me on, thank God I am only curious.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
HOF said:
Jawbone, I've got beer, popcorn and pretzels!

or

Jambone, I've got caviar and cosmopolitans too!

AND

I was thinking that if this doesn't get more interesting that I'd watch seredipity and curl up with my bichon frise (maggie)

or

Maybe, I could watch Rambo with my pitbull spike and open some JD put some in spike's bowl and drink the rest right from the bottle.

Hof, that is why you are slowly growing on me. You can swing both ways, you can be manly or you can get in touch with your feminine side.

Now I must ask the question that JJF asked if you don't mind? What are your first thoughts when you look at the site quoted by JJF? Come on big guy, you are man enough to be truthful, I know you are! :twisted:

I still want to have a beer with you at the Party June 17th if I can make it!!

H

HOF

Jawbone said:
Hof, that is why you are slowly growing on me. You can swing both ways, you can be manly or you can get in touch with your feminine side.

I still want to have a beer with you at the Party June 17th if I can make it!!

LMAO, You're buying though!

About this Discussion

74 Replies
12K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom