Made with Love

This makes you gay?

Sexybeast

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 12
I really wonder answers of this topic, but please keep it in respect level, like ADULTS, so we can have some serious discussion about this topic.

If you bang a transvestite, does this mean you are gay?

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
I don't think so, no....it could just mean you're open to new experiences.

People tend to want to pigeonhole and strictly define sexuality, but I think it's more fluid than that...more complicated, more evolving...what floats your boat at 20 may be very different than what you might try at 40.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
SillyGirl said:
I don't think so, no....it could just mean you're open to new experiences.

People tend to want to pigeonhole and strictly define sexuality, but I think it's more fluid than that...more complicated, more evolving...what floats your boat at 20 may be very different than what you might try at 40.

Is the issue here whether the transvestite is considered a man or a woman?

You are a guy. You meet a girl who is really a guy and have sex with them. Did you have sex with a girl or a guy?

Gawd.

You had sex with a 'her' or a 'him'.

Say if it's a guy having sex with a t-girl:
Does it matter if she is passable? Or the degree of their "transformation"? At what point in their transformation does she really become considered a girl? After a sex change, or hormones, or when they simply look the part outwardly, or put on a wig?

Is the person having sex with the transvestite strictly heterosexual? Is that they have a fetish for trannies or simply like the 'boy' or 'girl' the transvestite is? What is their motivation?

I don't think the answer is simple.

lol

If you met a girl, had sex with them and later found out she was a transvestite, you would not be considered gay. But is that because you genuinely thought she was a girl?

Is it different when you know?

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
Here we go again, Mods get ready to ban few people!

Who cares what others think about it man!!! You fucked tgirl? so what! lots of guy does that! If you think you are gay, than you are. If you think you are not, then you are not. What is the big deal about it.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
doggie said:
Who cares what others think about it man!!! You fucked tgirl? so what! lots of guy does that! If you think you are gay, than you are. If you think you are not, then you are not. What is the big deal about it.

Not to be picky but there is a difference between Tgirls and transvestites.

Does it make you gay however.....I suppose on some level yes.

However as has been already mentioned if it makes you happy then do not worry.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Auggie said:
What's wrong with being gay?

BTW, a transvestite only dresses the part, they stay the same gender.

Exactly.

and yes, it makes you homosexual not that there's anything wrong with that. Bi curious maybe?

The way I figure it:
It they have a dick, they're still male.
If they have a vagina, even a man made one, they're female.

So, I guess if they are part way to becoming female, that you would make you partly homo? lol.....

Interesting question though: women have the term "lipstick lesbian" (meaning they aren't really lesbian but do women because it is fashionable (among other reasons). Do they have a similar term for men? Bi curious? Cuz if they do, it would apply here.....

Here's an even better question:
I worked with someone who was a girl changing into a guy who was dating a guy changing into a girl. Would he/she be considered a lesbian? Gay? I guess it all depends on the stages lol.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
At the end of the day do whatever floats your boat as long as it doesn't bring any harm to the other person and there is no deception. If you ask me a direct question, would I touch another persons dick? My answer would be NOOOOOO, I would not but that's my choice. If you ask me ,do I care if someone else wants to? The answer would be NOOOOOOO, that's their choice. Live and let live and have fun doing so, life is too short to worry about every little thing.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Auggie said:
What's wrong with being gay?

BTW, a transvestite only dresses the part, they stay the same gender.

There is nothing wrong with being gay!

From the tone of the OP, he wants to have a serious discussion, so please add some insight you guys, instead of jumping on the person. Mods don't need to ban anyone if everyone keeps things civil!

Now, there's a difference between transvestite and a t-girl? I had no idea.

I don't think any of these makes you gay, but puts you in a whole other category, although I'm not sure what to label it yet.

What exactly is the definition of gay?

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
tboy said:
Here's an even better question:
I worked with someone who was a girl changing into a guy who was dating a guy changing into a girl. Would he/she be considered a lesbian? Gay? I guess it all depends on the stages lol.

That's what I thought! But is it as cut and dried as that? I am not sure that labelling it "gay" would even be right...I don't know.

Last night, I bent my mind thinking about it after I read the OP. lol

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
randygirl said:
That's what I thought! But is it as cut and dried as that? I am not sure that labelling it "gay" would even be right...I don't know.

Last night, I bent my mind thinking about it after I read the OP. lol

I don't think you could classify them in any way shape or form. Just too many variables. The situation reminded me of a movie I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name of it but the main character's father dressed like a woman and was going for the "operation". When asked, "was it because you wanted men"? He said "no, I love women and will still want women after the operation". I think they brought up the fact that while he felt he was meant to be a woman, he was meant to be a LESBIAN woman.

As for not labling people, it just helps us organize our thoughts. Just because someone may be called gay, bi or lesbian and we call them that, doesn't mean it is derogatory. Just because someone is different, and we acknowledge that difference, doesn't mean it's wrong, or they're wrong.

One thing that us straight people have trouble with though is like something I encountered with the transexual: I couldn't win...ever. No matter what I said, or how I treated them, I was wrong. For eg: WIth a guy, (this was a cabinet shop), if they can't lift their end of a big cabinet, you say "come on you pussy, put your back into it". With this person? They'd get offended. Now we had women working there as well. One was tiny and I would never ask her to help carry this large cabinet. Well with this person, if I DIDN'T ask them to help, they'd get offended because they thought of themselves as a man and I SHOULD ask them to help.

K

KathrynBardot

tboy said:
Interesting question though: women have the term "lipstick lesbian" (meaning they aren't really lesbian but do women because it is fashionable (among other reasons).

"Lipstick lesbian" refers to lesbians and bisexuals who exhibit more feminine attributes - ie. wearing makeup, wearing dresses. I'm drawing a blank for the term you're referring to, though.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Katedot said:
"Lipstick lesbian" refers to lesbians and bisexuals who exhibit more feminine attributes - ie. wearing makeup, wearing dresses. I'm drawing a blank for the term you're referring to, though.

Yes, that's exactly what a lipstick lesbian is. She would essentially be considered the more feminine one in a partnership.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
randygirl said:
From the tone of the OP, he wants to have a serious discussion, so please add some insight you guys, instead of jumping on the person.

I wasn't jumping on him, just giving my opinion.

When people say, "That's so gay" or "Is it gay if...", it's not an adult way to begin a serious discussion.

Top Bottom