Made with Love

Things you should NEVER say to an SP...

KayleighCarter

Joined Dec 11, 2009
Messages 70
I was supposed to see xxx but she cancelled,so I made plans to see this other chick and those plans fell through too... So here I am!

Uhh word to the wise yes thank you for coming to see me, but I would rather not know I was your backups backup plan lol

flora.revel

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 11
Molly Robinson said:
This is my favourite....

"I'm a pretty normal guy, but you must see a lot of weirdos!"

If you are a normal guy coming to see me why do you assume that everyone else must be odd?

I get this one a lot too.

Since I focus on kink and fetish, I also get "this request must seem really strange..." Funny, I've yet to get a sincere request that I consider "really strange!" On occasion not my cup of tea, perhaps, but nobody's really shocked me yet.

I suppose this just demonstrates that I can really get into kinky play!

I

iceman_dci

"You should wear more makeup"

"Call me Daddy"

"No really, does it always look like that?"

"So I guess a blow jobs out of the question?"

"Wow...and who did your boob job...?"

"That looks interesting.."

L

lagavulin

I left my wallet in the car, I'll go get the money right after we've finished. Honest..

Really..

no really I mean it ..

... I'll get it as soon as were done ..

oh all right ... I do actually have enough here after all

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Barry abone said:
LOL is GDL on the way here for another duel :eek:

Probably not because he never says anything inappropriate to the ladies . Well there was the time I heard be told as SP at the start of the session " Those burritos for lunch have really loosened up my insides " :lol:.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Haveanitch said:
You people forget what this site is? there are no feelings being hurt as not directed at a specific individual.
I understand but it is read by the SPs too and they are real people with feelings. Most of the remarks are witty and I'm sure hold a lot of truth, but some are quite insulting and judgemental. It's easy to hide behind the anonimity of our handles.

d-blue

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 35
KayleighCarter said:
I was supposed to see xxx but she cancelled,so I made plans to see this other chick and those plans fell through too... So here I am!

Uhh word to the wise yes thank you for coming to see me, but I would rather not know I was your backups backup plan lol

You should probably not tell a lady you haven't met that you don't believe this happened! :)

I've seen the pictures and if Kayleigh was third choice the first two must have been hotter than Hades!

helena

BANNED
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 14
"sure is hot out...was an hour long drive with my air conditioning not working but so glad i am here. i dont need a shower..had one last night..and you do bbbj right?!"

"i didnt *know* i was going to cum..."

"if i make you cum do i get a discount?!"

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Barry abone said:
LOL is GDL on the way here for another duel :eek:

smylee52 said:
Probably not because he never says anything inappropriate to the ladies . Well there was the time I heard be told as SP at the start of the session " Those burritos for lunch have really loosened up my insides " :lol:.

Jealousy will get me everywhere and everyone. :)

PurpleMonkey

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 20
The number one thing never to say to an SP once you open the door and see her for the first time:

"Oh My God! You were in my high school!!!!" *You take out your phone and show her your FACEBOOK profile* "See?!! See?!!"

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Can I just use 45 minutes to day and carry forward 15 to the next session but only pay half of the first session today and make up the balance on our subsequent encounter with the stipulation of a third date at a 25 % discount .

Top Bottom