Made with Love

IN-Call thetank and Mrs. Tank with Sophia of Mirage

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
WOW, Tank I am very impressed! Awesome review and I am glad your wife enjoyed the session as much as she did. I think you may have another 3some on your hands like poor Sentry has.:party: LUCKY BASTARDS and I say that with great respect and admiration!

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Givemehead said:
I vote to that, Tank does she have her own handle?. BTW, your review gets 2 thumbs up :great: :great:, very touching and moving.

She doesn't have a handle YET. I am not ready to have her read all of the reviews I have posted. She promised to stay away from the boards . . . for now. I am sure with time she will be posting on her own.

. . . however, she did go through the Sofia review with me after I wrote it. I read it to her and she approved it!

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Rayden said:
WOW, Tank I am very impressed! Awesome review and I am glad your wife enjoyed the session as much as she did. I think you may have another 3some on your hands like poor Sentry has.:party: LUCKY BASTARDS and I say that with great respect and admiration!

Thank you my friend. I can't tell you how happy I am!

thetank

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Wow, if and when I get married, I am going to make seeing other women a prerequisite. Either through hobbying or swingers club it will have to be a must!

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Tank bro. Congratulations. You managed that situation perfectly. So glad you finally got it off the ground. First and formost, you were incredibly sensitive to your wife as was Sophia who turned out to be the ideal selection. Very impressed by Sophia. my God what a woman. Kudos to 3 and Sentry. You were consulted by experts in the field. I think you managed expectations superbly, ready to pull the session if things went awkward for your lady. Finally, big respect to Mrs Tank who overcame a lot of obvious nervousness and apprehensions to be in that situation with you and for obviously caring for you deeply enough to explore this part of your relationship together. Great feel good story all around. Congrats bud. 4X

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Thanks man!! I have been waiting for you to see the review! Thetank has been a busy boy.

thetank

4Times said:
Tank bro. Congratulations. You managed that situation perfectly. So glad you finally got it off the ground. First and formost, you were incredibly sensitive to your wife as was Sophia who turned out to be the ideal selection. Very impressed by Sophia. my God what a woman. Kudos to 3 and Sentry. You were consulted by experts in the field. I think you managed expectations superbly, ready to pull the session if things went awkward for your lady. Finally, big respect to Mrs Tank who overcame a lot of obvious nervousness and apprehensions to be in that situation with you and for obviously caring for you deeply enough to explore this part of your relationship together. Great feel good story all around. Congrats bud. 4X

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Wow, amazing review.

Should be a must read for those in a very difficult situation with an SO. Introducing the SO to the hobby can solve so many problems: she'll learn more in this one session than all of the explaining one can do. She'll probably understand you better, and why you started to hobby.

As far as I'm concerned the best sex should always with an SO. If it isn't, either because she is isn't open-minded, or not very good/experienced, then introduce her to the hobby, before your relationship ends in disaster.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
SloCumHeat said:
Wow, amazing review.

Should be a must read for those in a very difficult situation with an SO. Introducing the SO to the hobby can solve so many problems: she'll learn more in this one session than all of the explaining one can do. She'll probably understand you better, and why you started to hobby.

As far as I'm concerned the best sex should always with an SO. If it isn't, either because she is isn't open-minded, or not very good/experienced, then introduce her to the hobby, before your relationship ends in disaster.

Thanks for the support! It was great meeting you the other night at the HUBGFE party!

thetank

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
Possibly the best review I've ever read. Not just because of the sexual details, but because of what was at stake and the wonderful way everyone handled the situation.

Congratulations and best of luck going forward from here.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Repoman said:
Fabulous, awesome, an amazing review!

Now that a few days have gone by, I am curious as to how your wife feels about the session that transpired when she looks back on it?

The night after the session, Mrs. Tank was in a bit of a tail-spin over what she had so easily done . . . for the first time! She didn't know what to think, but didn't regret anything. She said she felt "numb" the second day, but was fine after that. We still talk and joke about how awesome the session was, and each of us pop out questions at random during the day as they enter our head.

She is sitting behind me at this moment, correcting me as I write and approving this explanation.

She still doesn't regret anything, and says it was "a good experience . . . one that I am apt to repeat" (Mrs. Tank).

She says that her favourite moment during the session was kissing Sophia for the first time. She is still surprised that she wanted to kiss Sophia from the time she sat on the bed.

I was interested to find out that Sophia's technique for cunninglingus was better than mine!! Can you believe that?

So, I have been doing a lot of homework each night to correct the problem :)

thetank

D

Demien2k5

Here's a question that'll rattle your cage dude...."what's good for the goose is good for the gander"...would you now consider doing a MMF threesome with Mrs. Tank if she expressed interest and desire to test those waters? :666:

She's gotta have THOSE fantasies locked away somewhere deep inside as well, no?

(I know, I'm stirring the pot, but iambad and zombie have been sooo boring and non-controversial of late...LOL!) :)

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Demien2k5 said:
Here's a question that'll rattle your cage dude...."what's good for the goose is good for the gander"...would you now consider doing a MMF threesome with Mrs. Tank if she expressed interest and desire to test those waters? :666:

(I know, I'm stirring the pot, but iambad and zombie have been sooo boring and non-controversial of late...LOL!) :)

3somesarethenewblack asked me the same question! . . . so she was stirring the pot first?? You know how girls are!

Mrs. Tank and I have talked about this a lot. Right now she is completely uninterested in seeing another man, either with me or solo.

I guess thetank is enough:love:

However, I would consider allowing her to see another man in the future if she really wanted to, although I don't think I could see/watch it.

Still, to prevent this, I going to throw A LOT of girls at her. That should fix the problem:).

thetank

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
thetank said:
She says that her favourite moment during the session was kissing Sophia for the first time. She is still surprised that she wanted to kiss Sophia from the time she sat on the bed.

I was interested to find out that Sophia's technique for cunninglingus was better than mine!! Can you believe that?

So, I have been doing a lot of homework each night to correct the problem :)

thetank

Hi Ms.Tank! I totally agree with wanting to kiss Sofia. She has the most amazing lips and WOW can she use them!! And Tank don't feel too bad, I told the same thing to Sentry. He keeps practicing, and I love him for it, but he still doesn't have Sofia's mind-blowing technique down.

Demien2k5 said:

:)

Demien, you ARE bad! Leave her alone before you scare away my one potential female hobbiest friend.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
OK! It is official. The Missus just gave me the go ahead to book another session with the beautiful Sofia. I can hardly wait!!

Right now, I am going to complete a little more homework on how to "lick the peach" as 3 says.

thetank

About this Discussion

59 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom