Made with Love

IN-Call The young Emm

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Hi people, new to this board but not new to the game, so I will break the ice with my first post and first review. Please don't eat me alive like another board most of us are familiar with.

I booked with Emm and met her in her Victoria Park incall. Friendly enough on the phone and booking went smooth.

This 19 year old girl is on the shy side. Very nice body, slim, toned, and facially pretty. I had a decent time, CBJ, DATY, and FS. The pics are her and what you see is what you get.

Honestly , I wouldn't repeat because at the end of the day there is better value out there for the dollar. Don't get me wrong I didn't have a bad time, I mean how bad can it be, hot young girl, naked and having sex, can't be that bad.

There you go boys, take if for what it's worth. PEACE OUT!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Thank you gentlemen! I noticed the prizes section and the previous winners, I am very impressed, plus many familiar posters. Maybe I will come here more often. Thanks again for the welcome!

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
iceman_dci said:
That is my exact reasoning why I have not taken the dive on this yummy little spinner. She has two deal breakers for me, lack of DFK and CBJ. Without the DFK and even at minimal LFK, there is no passion, might as well just continue to have sex with SO :p

Welcome aboard JJF...nice straight up review.

She charges $300 I believe for not even LFK? Why would anyone want to see her. Oh yes the body but not worth it. I am with you Iceman need Passion and kisses.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Iambad said:
She charges $300 I believe for not even LFK? Why would anyone want to see her. Oh yes the body but not worth it. I am with you Iceman need Passion and kisses.

That is why I make the statement about there being better value out there. I paid 250 for CBJ with no LFK, passion was lacking, although she is friendly enough. For some guys the tight body with a young lady is enough to carry the session, for the more experienced gentlemen, I would say they would leave a tad disappointed.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
I am a University student have fucked many women my age that kiss and hug. Will never pay $250 for no kissing, can get it for free. I prefer older curvier women. Welcome JJF I am a niewbie to this board and game.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Brocklee said:
I am a University student have fucked many women my age that kiss and hug. Will never pay $250 for no kissing, can get it for free. I prefer older curvier women. Welcome JJF I am a niewbie to this board and game.

Let me guess what University you reside. Starts with a B. LOL.
Nice review JJF

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Beenthere123 said:
Oh no don't get me started on Emm she wanted to wack my face with her dildo once. Will stay away, welcome Flash

Did you see her or was it just a threat. Maybe she is a kinky chick BT.:lol: (hey the smylees are back).

Actually I wrote the young lady off my list when I seen she wanted 50 bucks for DFK, then read it was just a peck. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she is not comfortable with the gig.

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
I see you stole my song JJF nice and true review. Hello HUBGFE members like to invite myself in hope you don't mind. Will share my experiences here soon.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
For me, attitude, service and chemistry matters just as much as looks, especially if I am going to part with $250. She is a very sexy young lady, but no BBBJ and no DFK, especially since I always arrive clean and well groomed and take another shower again as soon as I arrive are deal breakers for me. I need them to enjoy an intimate encounter. I do feel that she has made some missteps that have been noted on other boards and really turned off some hobbyists, including me, but she is young and hopefully she will learn from them. She does have her group of followers/fans, but as I always say, to each his own.

Last edited:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Yes, she stated that on another board that she does not open the door to Afro Americans. This is a similar policy to Tina White.

In the end it is better she is upfront with it, better to know your session would be sub par because of her preference, than lay out 250 clams and walk out pissed. For this I would give her a pass, although I suspect many people of African/Jamaican descent will be offended.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Knight Rider said:
For me, attitude, service and chemistry matters just as much as looks, especially if I am going to part with $250. She is a very sexy young lady, but no BBBJ and no DFK, especially since I always arrive clean and well groomed and take another shower again as soon as I arrive are deal breakers for me. I need them to enjoy an intimate encounter. I do feel that she has made some missteps that have been noted on other boards and really turned off some hobbyists, including me, but she is young and hopefully she will learn from them. She does have her group of followers/fans, but as I always say, to each his own.

I second that.

Top Bottom