Made with Love

IN-Call The Un-Session

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
All4one said:
But that is some scary situation. I would think 100 times if i would want to use same location again. I would be freaked out when a guy walks into room where i am having session with SP.

!

I have to tell you the whole set up is bizarre. Why would anyone leave the door unlocked like that? It is the strangest thing I can imagine, ESPECIALLY considering the other sp is busy in the other room. I assume that the one he was supposed to have the appt with is the one who left it open, not the busy one.

I don't think I will ever get over the idea that he could just walk right in there lol.

One question: why not just hang out there until the other sp is free, and see if she wants your $$ for an appt while you went to all the trouble of getting there. Since you already waited 25 minutes, and the other room was in the middle of things, it could not have been much longer until she was free.

Not that I expect this to happen to you (or anyone else) soon, but considering you were pursuing plan B and C, there was a plan B close at hand so to speak lol.

S

Senor Gomes

shadowsun said:
One question: why not just hang out there until the other sp is free, and see if she wants your $$ for an appt while you went to all the trouble of getting there. Since you already waited 25 minutes, and the other room was in the middle of things, it could not have been much longer until she was free.

That crossed my mind, all horny dudes think alike. :mrgreen:

A

All4one

shadowsun said:
I have to tell you the whole set up is bizarre. Why would anyone leave the door unlocked like that? It is the strangest thing I can imagine, ESPECIALLY considering the other sp is busy in the other room. I assume that the one he was supposed to have the appt with is the one who left it open, not the busy one.

I don't think I will ever get over the idea that he could just walk right in there lol.

Yea i totally agree with you. Lets just hope GDL's un-review get them do something about this.

shadowsun said:

Not that I expect this to happen to you (or anyone else) soon, but considering you were pursuing plan B and C, there was a plan B close at hand so to speak lol.

:lol: Genius!!!

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Ok everyone, I have been in contact by pm with key members of this location regarding my and others concerns over the incall safety. I can tell you that I have never done so many pms in 2 days talking through the details of the events to aid in them determining the problem. With the reactions I got from them and their line of questioning I can say they are incredibly concerned and will take serious measures.

After much review of all the entrance procedures, they have determined where the breakdowns were. Sometimes it takes some feedback to force you to re-evaluate how you operate. These ladies have done that and I feel quite confident they know where things went wrong. With much confidence can I say that measures have been put in place so this will never happen again.

Just to show you how much I feel that they have solved the problem I no longer feel there is a problem there and I will even be visiting one of the other ladies there when my schedule permits.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
zachy said:
Did they make it up for your wasted time buddy?

I should clarify here it was one lady that stood me up, I don't expect another to make up for someone else's poor judgment.

Incidentally, totally unexpected and not necessary, one of the others wants to do something for me just because she is a nice person and does feel for me.

estaban

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
GDLLover said:
I should clarify here it was one lady that stood me up, I don't expect another to make up for someone else's poor judgment.

Incidentally, totally unexpected and not necessary, one of the others wants to do something for me just because she is a nice person and does feel for me.

Thats very nice of them to do this. IMHO things happens everywhere. As long as they know what happened was really bad and they found the problem's source and fix it, I think its all good now.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
estaban said:
Thats very nice of them to do this. IMHO things happens everywhere. As long as they know what happened was really bad and they found the problem's source and fix it, I think its all good now.

Yes the offer to do something for me is totally out of left field, last thing I expected.

I respect these ladies for working with me to discover the hows and whys of my visit. They learned much from my feedback, which is interesting because there was always that possibility that they could have been quite upset with me. Goes to show just customer service oriented they are and upstanding they are.

I for one and all of them are glad this issue has been put to bed. Now I just have to find time to put one or more of them to bed. :mrgreen:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
HOF said:
Well, at least, she didn't walk right past you on the street! That was a totally different SP.

Both of our blow-offs were due to flakey ladies. I was stupid and should have known better considering I knew she had this history of no-shows. HOF, I feel for you because you had no warning and you even seen on the street what you later couldn't have.

Put together we have more blue balls than the Blueman Group, lol.:lol: Sorry, I could resist in stealing that from Two & 1/2 Men. I guess we just have to laugh it off and chalk it up to a life lesson.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
A really interesting read GDL. What a waste of time but there is always that warm compensatory feeling of the wad of bills still in your pants to be spent later.

You are a good guy GDL, and it is keeping with your character to protect that SP, However, you better share with us the name of that other SP with the hot body. :mrgreen:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
4Times said:
A really interesting read GDL. What a waste of time but there is always that warm compensatory feeling of the wad of bills still in your pants to be spent later.

You are a good guy GDL, and it is keeping with your character to protect that SP, However, you better share with us the name of that other SP with the hot body. :mrgreen:

Glad the read was entertaining. Since this was my first time being stood up I guess I was due. Hopefully it doesn't happen for another 3 years.

Sorry I can't identify the other hot SP as it could help identify either the retired SP or location. So I will tell you that there have been some other good reviews of this other hot SP so its not a secret.

Top Bottom