Made with Love

IN-Call The Un-Session

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I'm hoping that others will learn something by this experience.

A retired SP whom I wanted to see, was in town for a brief unexpected trip and thought about a possible session with me as her friends have said good things about me and I had already met her at a party and had also sent some emails back and forth. She sends me an email on the weekend letting me know about this farewell visit and asked if I wanted to book.

My thoughts on this lady are this, she is incredibly hot and has some stellar reviews. The only reason I hadn't seen her when she was active was because some others had reported about getting stood up. To add to my concerns, I am somewhat not comfortable with the location. With this knowledge I threw caution to the wind and said why not lets go for it and I booked the session by email. I was furnished with the address and room # in advance. Still there was something in the back of my head saying there is a few warning signs here but I didn't listen.

Since my job location is far away from the incall I would need to go straight from work so I made it clear in my email that if there is any problem with the session please call me on my cell #............. I even gave it twice so that it was clear. (I would not be able to get any emails as I was on the road).

On the day I leave from work and it takes about 3 hrs in incredible stop-n-go traffic to get there, I park and get to the location. No call so i'm still on. Warning this is weird. I see the conceige and they call up and i'm cleared to go up. Get to the condo and knock, no answer, knock a little louder, no answer, hmmmm. I try the door and its unlocked, I walk in and nobody is there waiting for me. I call her name, no answer, louder, no answer. Strange, maybe she is in bedroom #1, knock on the door, no answer. I go to bedroom #2 and knock and am greeted by another lady (she has got an awesome naked body btw, but alas she is already entertaining) she tells me that my date is in the other bedroom. Ok, so I go back and knock again, no answer, maybe she is in the shower, I go into the bedroom and she is not there. It was quite obvious that she was in the middle of packing but still she isn't there. I think maybe she just ran out to get something so I decide to wait sitting on the end of the bed so I wouldn't run into the other dude in the living area. She is darn lucky that I am trustworthy and would never snoop or steal from anyone. While waiting I thought to myself the conceige called up and must have talked to someone to let me up but yet no one is here, my concerns over this locations security (possible LE) weren't so stupid after all for me to walk in with no problem. I waited for 25 min then gave up and left thinking I need a plan B.

There would be no plan B as agency #1 wasn't answering their phone (called about 5 times). Called agency #2 and all the ladies I wanted to see I couldn't make it in time for the end of their shift. Due to requiring the assistance of a little blue pill I ended up uncomfortably driving the 1 1/2 hours back home. I found out when I got home she sent an email 30 min before the session cancelling.

So why did tell you this story?
- well the weirdness factor is up there
- this is my first and only time being stood up and needed to vent a little.
- I hope that others learn a lession here, that if something is bothering you about the session before going in listen to yourself, its probably a bad move.

Now before a million guys start asking who was it, I will state that its just not me to demean any lady even if she deserves it. Secondly, as I said she is retired and I can guarantee she will not be SPing in these parts. Considering that it will not happen to anyone else her name isn't important, however I promise that if I see she does decide to SP here again I will follow up with her name in this thread to warn others.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Johnnybehorny said:
Feel sorry for you GDL 4 1/2 hours total sucks the big key hole. If she is retired why can't you tell us it won't matter to her business.

Your right it doesn't matter to her business, however I do also still see her friends, I don't want to be known as a schmuck that ratted on her. This way everyone learns from my mistake but at the same time I also am seen as being trustworthy by not disclosing her name.

I

iceman_dci

I don't know what to say dude except that it really sucked for you to drive all that way, basically get all Twilight Zoned out waiting there for close to half an hour and then nothing except for the couple banging away next door...shit.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
iceman_dci said:
I don't know what to say dude except that it really sucked for you to drive all that way, basically get all Twilight Zoned out waiting there for close to half an hour and then nothing except for the couple banging away next door...shit.

I didn't hear anything from that room, its extremely quiet in that condo so really i'm guessing the other lady had a visitor, however I never seen or heard anything from her/them.

Oh well, I will get over the initial disappointment, wasted time/expense and hopefully I will also learn from my mistake. But I will never forget.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
HOF said:
WTF, That is unbelievable!

GDL what can be said?

No other contact from her?

No other emails from her other than canceling 30 min before.

I hope that communication method is something that ladies will consider in future to avoid a similar situation. I booked by email and was very clear about contacting by phone if there is a problem with the appointment, I even made it clear that a message would be fine if I couldn't answer. Like I said I didn't have access to email that day which was forgotten.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Sorry for your unfucking GDL but thanks for sharing as it is a good reminder that back up plans are very important, especially when travelling for hours to get the german helmet polished , and sometimes they don't work either.

A cancellation notice 30 minutes before , short of a medical emergency , is very unprofessional . Compounded by the fact that she contacted you and offerred the date . Very disappointing .

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Definitely not cool on the SP's part! I would have been fuming if I had driven that far. It's not so much the drive but the time wasted. At least you know not to fall for it again.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
A ball washer, and I thought I needed a bidet for that. :lol:

GDL she stood you up, pissed you off, but you have enough class to not want to rip into her by giving out her info. Very classy brother! I can't say I would be able to do the same.

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
jumpingjackflash said:
A ball washer, and I thought I needed a bidet for that. :lol:

GDL she stood you up, pissed you off, but you have enough class to not want to rip into her by giving out her info. Very classy brother! I can't say I would be able to do the same.

I am a novice compare to most of you but I would have given her name out, she doesn't deserve sympathy a very malicious thing to do.

A

All4one

I can guess who you are talking about GDL. But i agree with you about not telling her name. But that is some scary situation. I would think 100 times if i would want to use same location again. I would be freaked out when a guy walks into room where i am having session with SP.

Wish you better luck next time my friend!

About this Discussion

34 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom