Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hot Pink List

The secret to living a happy life

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Being able to lie to yourself and being TOTALLY okay with it.

These kids talk about how wonderful and accomplished she is and then can't even name her accomplishments. They will go through life being very relaxed, happy and peaceful.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
So, because the world is filled with these academic types, I find myself trying to find escape in the following types of videos:

Leo

Reviewer
Joined Nov 13, 2012
Messages 2,503
Being able to lie to yourself and being TOTALLY okay with it.

These kids talk about how wonderful and accomplished she is and then can't even name her accomplishments. They will go through life being very relaxed, happy and peaceful.

That is an old one and yes been confirmed this generation if full of wannabes.

G

Guido

Kids and adult things will lie and say anything just to be on TV.

Fact.

C

cristycurves

Nope, that's NOT the key to happiness..... being honest with yourself, knowing who you are, being kind to others, being grateful for what you have, sharing, caring those are are keys to it.

B

Boing

Nope, that's NOT the key to happiness..... being honest with yourself, knowing who you are, being kind to others, being grateful for what you have, sharing, caring those are are keys to it.

What she said.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Key to being happy....staying single. You'll be free, have time and money. I see no downside now that I'm on the other side of the fence.

(Although I'll admit that being a father has brought me some of my happiest moments...but also many of my most frustrating).

Edit to add: As for the college kids. I remember that age....you think you know everything because you've taken some classes......but in reality, you don't know shit. Once out of college, on your own and having to take care of yourself is when you learn what you're really made of. And we've become such a superficial society.....How is it a good thing to promote someone just because of their gender?

Top Bottom