Made with Love

The Ottawa GFE MA (list, votes and quick one line reviews)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
+1 Marianne @ Michelle's Massage (repeat)
I'm probably running into my maximum limit of how many times I can recommend her per year, but things are just improving with more familiarity

chilling1965

Joined Sep 26, 2022
Messages 1
-1 Sophia @ CMJ (Good body slide nice to talk to but left the room a couple times and wasn't GFE. Won't repeat)
-1 Melanie Rose @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (good session but touching an up sell, spent to much time on up sell and options which took away from the mood. Won't repeat)
+1 Elle @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Great right from the start, lots of kissing and mutual touching, seamed to be really into it)
+1 Rain @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Good session, made me feel at ease very GFE)
+1 Grace @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Good session, great attitude very engaged for full session)

InTheLongRun

Joined Mar 19, 2023
Messages 2
+1 Olivia Eden @ CMJ. Great bbbj, cim, bls, cfs, mpos and sf2. My only complaint is that her face pictures on her twitter account are more flattering than what you see in person. Paid 340 for an hour gfe.

-1 Alexis @ Vibe. Quotes crazy rates for extras in the room even though I didn't even ask and when I said I want to stick to the massage the session quickly went down hill. Super hot body even with bolt ons which I'm not a fan of generally.

Top Bottom