Made with Love

The Ottawa GFE MA (list, votes and quick one line reviews)

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
-1 for Astrid @ BB3000/Sparx massage. this used to be the previous Astrid at ALO. She moved spas and changed attitudes.

Maseeker

Joined Nov 29, 2021
Messages 10
*New* Link for GFE MA list
All public and private votes posted in CAERF and dm via our Twitter are updated.

Also see Updates tab for additional information.
#SharingIsCaring

Last edited:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
-1 Jen @ Michelle's massage. I was bound to run into at least one bad experience here, after all of these good experiences at Michelle's.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
+1 Marianne @ Michelle's Massage (repeat)
I'm probably running into my maximum limit of how many times I can recommend her per year, but things are just improving with more familiarity

S3xy42069

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 16
A big +1 Ariel from Alo
+1 Jasmine from Alo. Met min requirement.
+1 Daisy from Alo. Asked crazy amount for gfe++

chilling1965

Joined Sep 26, 2022
Messages 1
-1 Sophia @ CMJ (Good body slide nice to talk to but left the room a couple times and wasn't GFE. Won't repeat)
-1 Melanie Rose @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (good session but touching an up sell, spent to much time on up sell and options which took away from the mood. Won't repeat)
+1 Elle @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Great right from the start, lots of kissing and mutual touching, seamed to be really into it)
+1 Rain @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Good session, made me feel at ease very GFE)
+1 Grace @ CMJ +SF2 +Kissing (Good session, great attitude very engaged for full session)

Top Bottom