Made with Love

The Ottawa GFE MA (list, votes and quick one line reviews)

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,415
ok
How do you know who's DNR ? There is a list of them ?
When you go to the actual spreadsheet, there is a tab within the spreadsheet called Updates, that gives notes about changes to the list including who has requested not to be reviewed.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,415
I don't believe in DNR.

I believe in freedom of speech and customers' right to be informed for their hard earned my money.
Yeah, but it will never get added to the actual spreadsheet when they are on the DNR. Futile action.
If you're into futile actions, then maybe just register a protest vote like:
+0 So Anne So @ Wherever (on DNR)
Just shows that you've seen someone on the DNR and you're not rating her publicly, but you'd be open to discussions in private?

PrimeTimer

Joined Dec 19, 2021
Messages 20
Yeah, but it will never get added to the actual spreadsheet when they are on the DNR. Futile action.
If you're into futile actions, then maybe just register a protest vote like:
+0 So Anne So @ Wherever (on DNR)
Just shows that you've seen someone on the DNR and you're not rating her publicly, but you'd be open to discussions in private?
My comment wasn't in relation to the list. I meant general posts and conversations anywhere.

Maseeker

Joined Nov 29, 2021
Messages 10
Another +1 Valentina @ ALO
Above entry was the last public vote that we updated in the current GFE MA sheet.

All votes received up to the end of 2021 have been updated

All votes from 2021 will be archived and the new sheet will be created covering period from Jan. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022.

Looking forward for everyone to put in your votes. Remember #SharingIsCaring

Last edited:

arius2021

Joined Jan 7, 2022
Messages 11
+1 Elle (8051) @ CMJ (she used to have another name, kristina I think)

+ 1 Harlow (2935) @ CMJ

+1 Daisy @ Chilli Massage

Top Bottom