Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

IN-Call The Most Popular SP’s in 2010

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Toronto’s Most Popular In-Call SP’s in 2010

Everybody has their own method of selecting their TDL’s. Mine has been to stay current with the top 5 highest endorsed ladies in the Toronto in-call scene. In order to do this it is necessary to have a means of ranking the subjects and I use positive reviews from In-call boards as my crtierion. This means that, in 2010, my TDL includes Sebelle @ Exquisite, Sophia and Jemma @ Mirage, Hailey @ Naughty Girls, and Holly Hartley @ Independent. At the time of writing, these are the top 5 highest endorsed ladies so far this year according to the positive reviews and endorsements provided by Toronto In-Callers. This ranking is nothing more than a cumulative record of positive reviews and endorsements observed on the in-call boards.
So after the first three months of pooning this year, the most concentrated Endorsement Buzz has focused on the following 25 ladies. (Endorsement counts are in brackets beside the ladies name)

#1 Sebelle @ Exquisite. (Over 30)

#2 Sophia @ Mirage (25)

#3 Jemma @ Mirage (24)
#4 Hailey @ Naughty Girls (22)
#5 Holly Hartley Indipendent (21)

Tied for 6th ,7th , 8th (17)
Daphne @ Mirage
Tyler @ Roomates
Cassidy @ Entourage https://www.theredzone.com/to/cassidy/

Tied for 9th, 10th,11th (15)
Alexandra Independent
Claudia @ Sassy Angels
Melody @ Entourage Can't find melody's link anymore.

CONTINUED ON PART 2.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
PART 2

Tied for 12th, 13th, and 14th (14)

Raquele @ Mirage
Gennevieve Indipendent https://genevievelajoie.com/
Kareena @ Entourage

15th Charlie Girl (13)

Tied for 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th (12)

Catherine Independent/TOG https://www.theredzone.com/toronto/catherine/
Roksi @ Garden of Eden
Amber @ Garden of Eden
Sophie @ Sassy Angels

8-way tie for 20th (11)

Bianca Exquisite
Darya Exquisite
Latika @ DM
Noir @ Garden of Eden
Luana @ Roomates
Cameron @ Roomates
Rebecca Richardson Independent
Natalia @ Entourage https://www.theredzone.com/tor/amazing/

This ranking is not all encompassing and to be fair, immediately below this top 25 list is a host of great quality ladies tied with 10 reviews and endorsements this year which is very close to inclusion in the top grouping, any of which could climb ahead. The year is young.

Julia @ Mirage
Anna @ Mirage
Symone @ Roomates
Mady @ Sassy Angels
Karin @ TGF
Danielle @ Sassy Angels
Jessie @ Roomates
Brynn Winters Independent
Macy @ Mirage
Maii @ Naughty Girls
Adrianna @ Maximum
Leslie @ G-Spot
Mya Espinoza Independent

You can clearly see how many truly talented SP’s there are in Toronto providing elite service and the list of household names continues. A number of my own ATF’s haven’t even been mentioned. In addition our supply of pussy keeps getting augmented with imported talent touring from the West Coast, and Quebec. We are fortunate to be so deep in outstanding SP talent in Toronto.

4X

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Nice list 4Times. Sadly, I"ve only seen five of the ladies on the list, Daphne, Luana, Cassidy, Mady and Leslie.

Surprised my current fav, Holly @ GOE isn't on the list. Lots of good reviews lately.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
This is your most impressive compilation to date. What an incredible resource for all Caerfites!

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
In 2009, the top 10 most popular SP’s in Toronto were:

1-Kareena (Now at Entourage)
2-Noir @ Mirage (Now at GOE)
3-Daphne @ Mirage
4-Tina White Indi
5-Mia @ Sassy Angels (Now at Carmen Fox, Vancouver)
6-Brooklyn @ Mirage (Retired)
7-Tyler @ Room Mates
8-Sebelle @ Exquisite
9-Becky @ Mirge (Now Indi)
10-Charlie Girl Indi and Julia @ Mirage (Tied for 10th)

These were the most talked about and highly endorsed SP’s in the Toronto incall scene in 2009. Again, my observations and my count. I was able to see 4 of the top 5SPs and 7 out of the top 10. Staying current with the top ladies is more difficult than it seems because they are busy ladies and the top 10 changes quite a bit over the course of a year but this approach to hobbying has kept me in pursuit of opportunities with the most popular ladies providing exemplary service.

As background info, I observed close to 2,700 posts that met my requirements last year. Of this endorsement count, 94 ladies operating as independants collectively claimed close to 25% of the positive reviews in 2009. Review boards are often Agency centric so it may surprise to know what a big part of the industry that Independents are. Mirage followed with 59 ladies claiming 23% of the total endorsement count and then Roomates with 33 ladies claiming close to 10%. The other major agencies ranged between 3-7%. I mention this only because it is a significant and interesting fact in observing the in-call scene in Toronto.

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Its always a pleasure reading your Top SPs stats 4times. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

H

HOF

Unbelievable

Unbelievable

I thought I had too much time on my hands!

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Nice list 4Times. Sadly, I"ve only seen five of the ladies on the list, Daphne, Luana, Cassidy, Mady and Leslie.

Surprised my current fav, Holly @ GOE isn't on the list. Lots of good reviews lately.

Sand I'm watching Holly.I see her climbing over a lot of SP's now and think she will be breaking into the higher groupins soon. She just needs time. She is smoking. like I said, the year is young. This ranking will really move around.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
4Xs I said before and I will say it again, you are a walking spread sheet or you have one tattooed to your backside. Excellent analysis bud!

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
3somesarethenewblack said:
This is your most impressive compilation to date. What an incredible resource for all Caerfites!

Thanks 3. I think you are familiar with a few of these ladies are you not?

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
WOW, nice work again 4times. You are probably eligible for some type of award from CAERF for this. Maybe hardest working man on caerf??

Now can you break down the stocks on the TSX to help with the finances?

and I agree about Holly @ GOE, must be coming on with a bullet

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
1. Holly @ GOE
2. Daphne @ Mirage
3. Hailey @ NGT
4. Mady @ Sassys
5. Latika @ DM
6. Tricia @ Cupids
7. Claudia @ Sassys
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
4Times said:
Thanks 3. I think you are familiar with a few of these ladies are you not?

Ive Seen these beauties: Sofia of Mirage, Cassidy of Entourage, Roksi of GOE, Noir of GOE and Rebecca Richardson at Indie. Holly, Jemma, Hailey, Sophie of Sassy's, Claudia of Sassys and Raquele of Miragre are on the TDL.

J

JohnFK

I've also seen five of these gals, including Sebelle but not Kareena, Catherine, Alexandra, Daphne, Latika or Roksi. Hopefully in 2010 (if I don't get distracted).

J

JohnFK

No offence intended. Just visited your site. You're an Aquarian like me, you sexy thang. ;)

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
rileyroyal said:
For years everytime you guys make these contest list i am never on them. its just a giant meat market list and no I am not interested in being on any of them. I do not need a popularity contest.

Way too easy.....I'm out.

About this Discussion

37 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom