Made with Love

The Most Humiliating Thing That Ever Happened To Me

Darfus

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
I had a lunch with friends today and after the lunch I got into someone else's car instead of my car. There were couple of people in the car. They were looking at my face like " What the hell this dumbass is doing here?" It was horribly embarrassing! :???:

A

All4one

That is nothing if you compare with my story Darfus.

So one day I booked a SP from xxxxxx agency, after i got the buzz code and room # went up. But phone girl told me dont knock, just walk in. So that what i did. BUT IN TO WRONG APARTMENT!!! I got the apartment # wrong from the phonegirl. So I just walked into someone else's home. One guy was cooking in the kitchen and a woman was watching TV. They both looked at me like what the fuck?!!!

I felt like shit whole day!

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Still blushing all these years later....

Still blushing all these years later....

I was 24, pushing paper in a sales office. Wearing a really cute sundress, fitted top and long flowy bottom, fortunately a little jacket too. My boss, AssClown, was standing in front of my desk and handed me a paper to be copied...the copier was right behind me.

I pushed my chair back and stood up...as I did, my heel caught in the flowy bottom of dress. The dress-strap broke, and my boob popped out. :gasp::gasp::gasp:

FuEJd.jpg

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Well, this happened to me and I still feel mortified when I think about it:

I stay with my brother on occasion when I'm in town from where I live, he is a bachelor and has a huge apartment with an empty room.

My brother was on night shift, and I thought it was the perfect time to try out a new vibrator that I had bought...I am paranoid when staying with family that someone will hear it from the guest room. Well, after I was done, I went to the washroom and cleaned it, and set it on a towel to dry.

You guessed it. I forgot about it!!! I left the damn thing on the bathroom counter until the next morning! By the time I realized, my brother had already come home from work and was sleeping. (or he wasn't coming out of his room for embarrassment!)

He never mentioned it, but I am positive that he saw it. :frown: lol There was that "awkward" feeling in our conversation that evening when we ran into each other.

Mental note: my brother does NOT want to see my sex toys.

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
Been asking a co-worker for a year to go out with me. One day she says yes, dinner, drinks, her place. action started and I went limp. :frown:. Tried everything but my guy was dead. Next day at work a friend of mine said to me Hi limpo :shock:. The bitch told her friend and so on, did not have a productive day.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Darfus said:
I had a lunch with friends today and after the lunch I got into someone else's car instead of my car. There were couple of people in the car. They were looking at my face like " What the hell this dumbass is doing here?" It was horribly embarrassing! :???:
Dude, you ain't got nothing on me.:na:

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
zorro said:
Been asking a co-worker for a year to go out with me. One day she says yes, dinner, drinks, her place. action started and I went limp. :frown:. Tried everything but my guy was dead. Next day at work a friend of mine said to me Hi limpo :shock:. The bitch told her friend and so on, did not have a productive day.

Wow, that is messed up! Total bitch...

And just another reason why you should never date within the workplace.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
zorro said:
And here is what you should have done in return...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

KayleighCarter

Joined Dec 11, 2009
Messages 70
Darfus said:

Have done this a few times... :eek:uch:

KayleighCarter

Joined Dec 11, 2009
Messages 70
Ahehehehehe... I bet you would!

Once i got into an suv with an older asian couple... and I actually sat down and put my seatbelt on and they were like uhhh who are you? I was like ummm oops sorry wrong car!! :arf:

Top Bottom