Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

The Mirage Limo - Contest

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mongo

Again...just when you thought things couldn't get any better!!

Andy and his bevy of lovely ladies of will be traveling to the CAERF party on Thursday June 17th at Club Paradise in style!!

BUT(_!_)!!

They have room for 3 lucky gentlemen or ladies (civilians only please) to ride along with them.

So here's your chance! As with the CAERF Limo Contest, respond to this thread and you will be added to the draw to be one of the lucky 3 to ride along with some of the GTA's most beautiful and talented ladies!!

The Limo will be leaving from the downtown core only. More details to follow!

Good luck Ladies and Gentlemen!

Proving once again CAERF is THE place to be.

H

HOF

Hey,

I wanna be on the Mirage Bus. I have the best ice-breaker game! Already to go. LMAO.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I would drive to downtown just to be lucky enough to be surrounded by a Mirage harem. Count me in for the limo.

B

Beenthere123

GDLLover said:
I would drive to downtown just to be lucky enough to be surrounded by a Mirage harem. Count me in for the limo.

I am in as well so that is 3, do I hear King crying :cry::cry:. Maybe Andy has to get a bigger limo.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,781
I'd say throw my name in the pool too, but I'll probably have to leave early to make it back to town to get some sleep for my morning shift...Oh what the hell, put me in.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Call in sick man!!!, book a vacation day or something, you can't leave early!!

Yea man I heard the other site only 40 people including sp showed up to their party. On this party it seems that there are minimum 40 sp plus us perverts.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
I'd like to get a ride with them, sounds like fun! :mrgreen:

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
I am in. Hopefully there are three or more Mirage ladies, so no one is the 5th wheel.

thundercat

Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 8
Add me to this contest!
CAERF is awesome. Mirage is awesome. What more could you ask for?!

H

HOF

king21 said:
The Limo/coach that Mirage uses(its the kind that rockstars use) holds approx 20 people, 20 and a half if you count HOF.:lol:
There should be a bevy of beauties aboard!

Watch it, your envelope will say make out with Andy and PC0

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
king21 said:
The Limo/coach that Mirage uses(its the kind that rockstars use) holds approx 20 people, 20 and a half if you count HOF.:lol:
There should be a bevy of beauties aboard!
Are you saying its possible there could be 3 hobbyists and 17 Mirage ladies.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,781
I'd say put my name in there too for Scarborough....But I'll probably have to drive home to work the next morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

24 Replies
4K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom