Made with Love

IN-Call The infamous Kareena @ Toronto GF

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Saw her last spring at DM and before as an Indy

Kareena at Toronto Girlfriends

I've seen Kareena a little while back while she was an indy. Had a great time the first time with her so naturally I had to see her again. She is a legend in the making. Very easy going, like talking to an old friend. She's funny and just puts you at ease from the get go.

Booking took some time as I kept getting their mailbox. They did call back relatively quickly in maybe 15 minutes or so.

We made out for a good ten minutes or so. I didn't think her BBBJ technique could improve from the last time I saw her and boy was I wrong. Didn't take long for shot #1.

We cuddled on the bed for awhile and it wasn't long before we started making out again. The party hat went on and off to the races. The usual positions and I needed to make my shot before the buzzer. Swish. In it goes before the shot clock expires.

Will I see her again? Yes and again and again.

Dr.Vastu

Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 29
Re: The infamous Kareena @ Toronto GF

PokerDude said:
clintE said:
Dr.Vastu said:

We all know what you mean Dr. You are a close second for best review of the month, I voted for you just don't tell the others. ;)

Thanks for the great review again PD.

It should come down to the wire. Best of luck Doc.
Wish you the same PD. If we finish nostril-by-nostril (i mean with the equal score) what will happen?

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom