Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Venus Toronto

The Girlfriend Experience

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
GUEST said:
I would watch any show she plays on.

I also didn't realize, that her mother is Lisa Marie Presley, and that the late Elvis Presley is her Grandfather, and Priscilla Presley is her Grandmother!!
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
HOOKED said:
thank you Winslow, it looks amazing and she's hot.

Thanks HOOKED. IMHO, Riley Keough is really "hot." She has a certain sexuality about her--LOL

I loved watching her on screen. The more episodes I watched, the more attractive Riley Keough became, if that makes any sense??
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for posting.

Your welcome Bosco. I hope they renew this show for a second season!!
 
E

ERecTile

Guest
Looks interesting... like a more dramatized version of Secret Diaries of a Callgirl... Any naughty/nude scenes like Shameless?
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
ERecTile said:
Looks interesting... like a more dramatized version of Secret Diaries of a Callgirl... Any naughty/nude scenes like Shameless?

Just a little bit of nudity. Nothing crazy--LOL You see her "boobs" a few times, and also some simulated sex scenes.
 
E

ERecTile

Guest
Winslow said:
Just a little bit of nudity. Nothing crazy--LOL You see her "boobs" a few times, and also some simulated sex scenes.

Thanks! I will now give this show a shot! But why boobs in quotes? Is it a body double?
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
ERecTile said:
Thanks! I will now give this show a shot! But why boobs in quotes? Is it a body double?

I'm not sure if it's a body double? However, whoever it is has nice "perky" boobs--LOL, and a nice petite body overall!!
 

Nova5

2
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Winslow did you see Soderbergh’s movie "the girlfriend experience: 2009"?
 

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Nova5 said:
Winslow did you see Soderbergh’s movie "the girlfriend experience: 2009"?

Hi Nova. I haven't seen the movie, but thanks for telling me about it.

Now, I'm going to watch the movie for sure!!
 
Top Bottom