Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hush Companions

IN-Call Thats what call nice ASS! Talia @ EXQ

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
Exquisite's new girl looks very hot. Anyone have any information about her?

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Carefull because your eyes could be tricking you. The photo could be photoshopped but I could be wrong.

A

All4one

I have just seen her, She is total knock-out woman!! I think i found love of my life!

Review is on the way.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
lovelatinas said:
Carefull because your eyes could be tricking you. The photo could be photoshopped but I could be wrong.
Definitely photoshopped - most of the edges have been made to make her look slimmer - except of course her ASS.

Her pose does accentuate that ASS. But it also seems like her spine has been moved slightly, to give it a deeper "C" shape. If you're having problems "seeing" this. Try flipping the image horizontally (so she is facing to the right side), then you might see how "contorted" her spine looks.

A

All4one

SloCumHeat said:
Definitely photoshopped - most of the edges have been made to make her look slimmer - except of course her ASS.

Her pose does accentuate that ASS. But it also seems like her spine has been moved slightly, to give it a deeper "C" shape. If you're having problems "seeing" this. Try flipping the image horizontally (so she is facing to the right side), then you might see how "contorted" her spine looks.

Sorry to bust you but i just saw her recently. Talia looks way better in real!

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
All4one said:
Sorry to bust you but i just saw her recently. Talia looks way better in real!
Well photo is photoshopped.

I am glad that she looks better in person. Where does the lineup start?

A

All4one

SloCumHeat said:
Well photo is photoshopped.

I am glad that she looks better in person. Where does the lineup start?

:lol: i am sure she is going to have huge line up soon!

About this Discussion

10 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom