Made with Love

Out-Call Thanks

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Thanks to HUBGFE and the HUBGFEers that voted for my entry in the best review thread .

Now who to see at Roommates . What a good problem to have :D .

Smylee Happy .

T

The Dean

Re: Thanks

Your very welcome Smylee52. :) Who to see is a big problem.

We have few Roommates addicted guys on board i am sure you will get few suggestions.

Enjoy

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

FunnyFace said:
I have seen only 3 ladies from RM Smylee

Allison was amazing!
Holly was Great!
Cameron was good!

I hope it helps ;)

Thanks for the suggestions FF . I think I will add Raya to that list and see who is available when I'm ready .

I must say looking at the redhesd Holly reminded me of a stellar experience I had at the now defunct 4 Play
with a redhead by the name of Veronica . Sexy pretty and very skilled . I think she retired .

Leaving town for a week so this date may have to wait till I get back but anticipation is fun.

Shaft

BANNED
Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 17

LUANA is #1 I have a very very short repeat list. Luana is on it with just 4 others. I warn you she likes me best, LOL, she told me so it must be true :roll:

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

smylee52 said:
FunnyFace said:
I have seen only 3 ladies from RM Smylee

Allison was amazing!
Holly was Great!
Cameron was good!

I hope it helps ;)

Thanks for the suggestions FF . I think I will add Raya to that list and see who is available when I'm ready .

I must say looking at the redhesd Holly reminded me of a stellar experience I had at the now defunct 4 Play
with a redhead by the name of Veronica . Sexy pretty and very skilled . I think she retired .

Leaving town for a week so this date may have to wait till I get back but anticipation is fun.

I suggest Tyler or Kasey. They are both excellent SP's from RM with lots of good reviews.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96

Congrats Smylee, your reviews deserve the Oscar.

Of the ones I have seen at RM, in my order of preference.

1. Tyler
2. Kristen
3. Salem
4. Jessie
5. Cory

Top Bottom