Made with Love

IN-Call Thanks to HUBGFE Mods!

A

All4one

To HUBGFE Mods,

Thank you so much to cleaning this board from the rats. I am sure you guys know what i mean.

I hope Mods will keep this board rats-free board!

A4O

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Re: Thanks to HUBGFE Mods!

All4one said:
To HUBGFE Mods,

Thank you so much to cleaning this board from the rats. I am sure you guys know what i mean.

I hope Mods will keep this board rats-free board!

A4O

I concur. This board continues to impress me.

thetank

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Soon as I had seen Shafts first post I rushed out to Metro and stocked up on the popcorn. What the heck am I going to do with all this friggen popcorn now? Last time I felt like this is when they eliminated bench clearing brawls in the NHL, now just 1 maybe 2 one on one scraps to watch. OH well, I have the Tiger Woods drama for now to occupy me.

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347

Rayden said:
Soon as I had seen Shafts first post I rushed out to Metro and stocked up on the popcorn. What the heck am I going to do with all this friggen popcorn now? Last time I felt like this is when they eliminated bench clearing brawls in the NHL, now just 1 maybe 2 one on one scraps to watch. OH well, I have the Tiger Woods drama for now to occupy me.

LOL :D there will be others save your popcorn ;)

About this Discussion

7 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom