Made with Love
Cupid Escorts
Toronto Tryst

IN-Call Thanks to Caerf Mods!

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
A

All4one

Guest
To Caerf Mods,

Thank you so much to cleaning this board from the rats. I am sure you guys know what i mean.

I hope Mods will keep this board rats-free board!

A4O
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

Your very welcome. We will try our best.
 

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

All4one said:
To Caerf Mods,

Thank you so much to cleaning this board from the rats. I am sure you guys know what i mean.

I hope Mods will keep this board rats-free board!

A4O

I concur. This board continues to impress me.

thetank
 

opsoprano

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

I'm happy i joined caerf! looks like solid people here!
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

Soon as I had seen Shafts first post I rushed out to Metro and stocked up on the popcorn. What the heck am I going to do with all this friggen popcorn now? Last time I felt like this is when they eliminated bench clearing brawls in the NHL, now just 1 maybe 2 one on one scraps to watch. OH well, I have the Tiger Woods drama for now to occupy me.
 

neverenoughsex

Well-known member
Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

Rayden said:
Soon as I had seen Shafts first post I rushed out to Metro and stocked up on the popcorn. What the heck am I going to do with all this friggen popcorn now? Last time I felt like this is when they eliminated bench clearing brawls in the NHL, now just 1 maybe 2 one on one scraps to watch. OH well, I have the Tiger Woods drama for now to occupy me.

LOL :D there will be others save your popcorn ;)
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Thanks to Caerf Mods!

opsoprano said:
I'm happy i joined caerf! looks like solid people here!

And regular reviewers
 

About this Discussion

7 Replies
131 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom