Made with Love
Hush Companions

Thanks for the new smileys!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
T

Tgirl Nikki

Just a quick thank-you to the Dean for the adorable new emoticons! :mdr:

I'm a big fan of smileys, because they can really change the tone of your email or forum post. In normal, face-to-face conversation, about 80-90% of our communication is non-verbal, but the internet has reduced our communication to letters and punctuation marks. You lose so much meaning when you limit yourself to simple characters.

Under other circumstances, a colon, hyphen and right-bracket strung together would be meaningless. But in the internet age, the :) is priceless - it helps people understand the tone of your post in the way you want them to. I must confess, I've even snuck a few smileys into my course work at school, and my professors never seem to mind!

What's your favourite new smiley? I think this one is soooooo cute: :angel:

C

Cycleguy007

Thanks Dean!!!!

I love smileys! (Could you tell?)

Although, I seem to have gotten the smiley thing down to a science... (I had lots of practice from having SUCH CRAPPY ones at "that other place" )

I really like this one:

And this one:

And this is one of my ATF's:

But THE BEST is that we have the ability of adding more than one in each post!

C

Cycleguy007

I know this one might get some use!

:slap:

:na:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
:grrrrrr::bad::666: I like em! :bad:

DEAN what about a couple of smiley's having sex, after all aren't we here because of wanting sex?:mdr:

T

The Dean

Your very welcome :)

Rayden said:
:grrrrrr::bad::666: I like em!

DEAN what about a couple of smiley's having sex, after all aren't we here because of wanting sex?:mdr:

:intello: I knew this would come. I'll think about it.

C

Cycleguy007

Rayden said:
DEAN what about a couple of smiley's having sex, after all aren't we here because of wanting sex?

And lets not forget: for those times when you just can't hook up! LOL!

C

Cycleguy007

El Fantasma said:
Nice!!! :go:

Keep posting them CG, maybe Dean can add some of those too :great:

I don't know if it is up to Dean... it may have something to do with availability within the confines of vbulletin... but then again, maybe there is a way to include them, I don't know... but there are literally 1000's of them out there if you know where/ how to look.

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
I love the new smilies....I don't think I could have lived a day longer without this little guy....LOL!!!

:tongue:....he's so cute and this one.....:na:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is lovin the smilies.

Top Bottom