Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Thanks Dean!

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jessica_dark

Well-known member
Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
I just wanted everyone to thank Dean for putting in the 'advertiser's section' like I requested specifically.
Notice how it was only in our section to start? lol
Now everyone can see where there fav SPs are and not go hunting in the TO section (where they were ending up).

Now Caerf really is THE PLACE TO BE.
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Jessica_dark said:
I just wanted everyone to thank Dean for putting in the 'advertiser's section' like I requested specifically.
Notice how it was only in our section to start? lol
Now everyone can see where there fav SPs are and not go hunting in the TO section (where they were ending up).

Now Caerf really is THE PLACE TO BE.

Thank you for your kind words Jessica and your very welcome. As i have said before we are open to all suggestions.

Enjoy
Dean
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Glad to see smiling people around here :D Is there anything else you would like me to do?
 

Spiderman

Well-known member
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
The Dean said:
Glad to see smiling people around here :D Is there anything else you would like me to do?

Perhaps some prizes for Kitchener based SP reviews? (ie.) free hour at AAB or Pink Sugar, etc?
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Spiderman said:
Perhaps some prizes for Kitchener based SP reviews? (ie.) free hour at AAB or Pink Sugar, etc?


Sure, I will try to work something out.
 
Top Bottom