Made with Love

Testing Dean's new pic posting add-on...

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
I don't see the imageshack option...Although I can manage to attach an image, so all is not lost yet.
Rose1.jpg

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
I just don't see the imageshack icon anywhere:

Additional Options
Additional Options:
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Attachments
Manage Attachments:

Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Subscription
Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:

Rate Thread
Rate this thread with the following value:

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Am I missing something here, guys? No blond jokes, either, please!

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
oddball said:
Think how I feel, I'm a programmer with HTML experience...lol. But at least I don't have the blond thing working against me...:lol:
I went through my Settings and whatever else I could click, but no dice.

What browser are you using? Would that even make a difference?

lol, well since you are a programmer, I am leaving this mess in your hands! heh...You just volunteered yourself for figuring it out. :D

C

Cycleguy007

Sorry... I had to look after a customer on the phone... dam job always getting in the way...

Anyways... The Imageshack icon/ link is gone! I swear it was there before.... What happened? :eek:

E

Emperor

Cycleguy007 said:
Sorry... I had to look after a customer on the phone... dam job always getting in the way...

Anyways... The Imageshack icon/ link is gone! I swear it was there before.... What happened? :eek:

It was there, Dean is looking into it as we speak.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
oddball said:
Wow glad it was able to work for you, I am using Firefox and don't see the imageshack stuff even with my geek glasses on.:geek: (cute chaps btw) Always been able to post using the normal pic icons though.

Oh, I can't see the Imageshack icon, either. I downloaded that through my pc...but the option to do that wasn't available when I was using Chrome. :( I really like Chrome, too...but no good for uploading pics to this forum through my pc.

Thanks for the kudos on the chaps! lol They're fun...

Top Bottom