Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Tessa @ Mirage
Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Rate: $250/hr
Repeat: Yes, if our schedules match up

Finally was able to book Tessa this week. Have been trying for a while, but our schedules never worked out.

Walked in she was dressed in jeans and tshirt. Pretty, I would say GND look. She does have purple highlights and a small tattoo. Very easy to talk to, she appears to be well educated.

Took a shower and when I got back she was ready to go. Photos are accurate, she has very nice breasts. BBBJ and DATY were very nice. I would say (at least with me), she leans more towards the soft and sensual side rather than wild and crazy (like Grace @ DM or Sue @ TOG). She is not very vocal, but you can tell when she is enjoying herself.

Not a clock watcher, even though the hour was up I did not feel rushed to leave the apartment.

On a side note, I have seen 5 ladies from Mirage and have never felt rushed to leave. Plenty of time to shower, dress and some small chat before leaving. At another agency, the girls have told me they only get 15 minutes break between clients sometimes, which is kind of a turn off. 15 minutes seems rather short to get yourself cleaned up and ready for the next client. Usually try and be first of the day when dealing with them. Out of all the agencies I have dealt with, Mirage and Sassy's have been the best.

Location was downtown condo, very close to the subway.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Tessa @ Mirage

king21 said:
Thanks for sharing exp. with Tessa, I still have not seen this hottie yet!

Bud you are slipping get to work :cool: I have not seen her either such a thing called running your own business is depriving me from it.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

Thanks sotb Tessa did not impress me. Good service but lacked imagination will see her again soon she could have had an off day with me.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Beenthere123 said:
king21 said:
Thanks for sharing exp. with Tessa, I still have not seen this hottie yet!

Bud you are slipping get to work :cool: I have not seen her either such a thing called running your own business is depriving me from it.

Get your priorities straight BT ;)

Thanks for the great review sand man

Top Bottom