Made with Love

IN-Call Tessa @ Mirage - Still Gorgeous

D

Demien2k5

After the most recent thread debacle with regards to Tessa, thought a good way to recharge after the attempted pummeling of poor old '2K5 at the hands of the terbite masses was to head back to the source of my troubles and enjoy some more playtime with this lovely young lady.

Bit of a hiccup with the appt. itself at first. Had booked 2.5hrs with Tessa but 25 mins past start time and 2-3 calls with Taylor and Ravi, Tessa was still running late. Had a hard stop at the backend unfortunately so just settled for the 2 hours this time, and Ravi/Taylor were really great in communicating to keep me updated on Tessa’s progress. [When I actually found out what had happened (which had nothing to do with Tessa or clients, more a location issue) I really had to laugh my ass off, and now understand why Andy sometimes sounds so exasperated, and why Acts of God are simply not guaranteed by any agency! No worries – shit happens sometimes and ya’ just gotta go with the flow, man.] :p

Anyhoo - yet again, Tessa met me with her typical laid back smile and warm greeting, and had dressed to thrill in my favorite fetish-wear, hair style (even brighter new hot purple highlights in her creamy blonde hair), slutty extreme makeup and her sexy glasses!

We yakked a bit to catch up and laugh some about her now notorious thread, then I cleaned up and we started to play. No toys, raunchy gimmicks, or kinky surprises this time…just told Tessa I wanted to see her personalized, femininely erotic seduction skills at max power, y’know, just to see if she has game…Man, she did not disappoint.

She started off with some erotic posing in front of the mirrors and at the end of the bed, and some self-masturbatory teasing, lots of great eye contact, then she stripped off her painted on jeans and snug clingy sweater slowly to reveal a sweet satin cami, black fishnets and black push up bra. More teasing, great passionate DFK and HJ/Ball Stretching/Squeezing to really make me ache some, then she quickly but demurely stripped down to just her heels and glasses, crawled slowly back onto the bed and continued with and even more intense DFK while raking her nails harshly all over my body, and whispering a blue streak into my ears the whole time. Really couldn’t take much more so moved to a slow, deep, rhythmic mish while DFKing and thrashing her now engorged and very erect clitty. Went for a short time, pulled out and with Tessa kneeling facing me on the bed, crushing my balls in one hand and sucking / biting my nipples, squeezed off a great first SOG.

Immediately moved to some quick DATY to please the lady while she lay on her back, but Tessa wasn’t quite getting there, so flipped her over on all fours with that juicy bum high in the air, her knees splayed wide, and while watching her gorgeous face react in the mirrors, used digits in her now slippery kitty, clitty, and externally to tease her backdoor simultaneously to get her to purr. Went like that for a good while until Tessa indicated she was sufficiently satiated and then simply collapsed beside her to chat some more and close out the second hour.

She was so sexy, just laying there smiling and laughing while I gently caressing her back and backside with my fingertips, she had me sooo hard again soon after...Tessa vigorously tried tear another SOG from my trembling body but I was so preoccupied with getting back to the office in time for a key meeting, I had to give it up and hit the cold shower before racing out the door. An hour later at work was still hard and aching for another release, and swear I can still hear Tessa laughing as she watched me dress like the blazes still semi-erect!

Tessa is a very easy girl to talk with, particularly in longer sessions where there is more time to get settled as opposed to the 1/2s when you really gotta get in, get off, and get out in a flash. We get along great and covered a lot of ground conversationally in 2 hours, and to her credit, she has always been very receptive and attentive to feedback on our sessions and suggestions on how we might pursue making the next encounters that much better. This time in particular, we talked about the girls’ challenges in sometimes staying focused during some of the more mechanical interactions, and not giving an impression of being distracted or disconnected from the client, which can be a negative from our side. She gets it, and from her side, she relayed a related perspective I hadn’t thought of at all, that really made me laugh out loud. I never realized how boring it can be for an SP when same day, the third client in a row arrives and he too just wants to jump on and pound away in one position for 20-30mins…suddenly I could see how your mind / eyes might start to wander around the room some….hahaha. In any event, we laughed pretty good at that one, and I left having learned something insightful from this still gorgeous and charming young lady. Will definitely continue to repeat, as personally, she really excites me in every way and always has me leaving after a few hours completely satisfied.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Tessa @ Mirage - Still Gorgeous

Things so far a little tamer and friendlier here, no Nolabel yet. :lol: Tessa does look hot, still on my list, if I ever get through it.

D

Demien2k5

Repoman said:
Another excellent review, where did you come from?

King looks like we have another marathon man here, sorry King, you have competition now.

Aw man...I've just been hangin' round quietly lurking in the shadows. Sort of a King21 wannabe, you might say...

D

Demien2k5

kissmyass said:
theman said:
you got me with the self-masturbatory teasing.

That got me going as well. Demien were you wanking your man while she was doing it or just watching the action.?

I like to do both actually...the Mirage condos are equipped with mirrored closet doors, so being able to see a gorgeous lady self-pleasuring seductively in front of the mirrors is great as you can watch her face & eyes as she reacts to the stimulation, see the live action up close, and admire the sensual curves of her neck, back, ass, and legs in the refections behind her all at the same time...very hard not to wank under those circumstances... :oops:

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

Outstanding demien, always wanted to ask you and King how long is the sex part during your marathon sessions and what do you talk about. Is it sex talk mostly?.

D

Demien2k5

severeaddicted said:
Outstanding demien, always wanted to ask you and King how long is the sex part during your marathon sessions and what do you talk about. Is it sex talk mostly?.

Can't speak for King, but for me the sexual activities themselves take about 2.5 of a 3 hour session, the rest is downtime talk about virtually everything from D/s sex to my momma's salsa recipe...

D

Demien2k5

Beenthere123 said:
Well about time Demien Awesome review as always. How many times you've seen her now?.

I think its four times at this point, but hoping I can swing something again this week depending on when she and Greta a coming into town. It's becoming a very tough choice for me between Greta & Tessa, and unfortunately they don't do duos...now that'd be hot though...

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
I think its four times at this point, but hoping I can swing something again this week depending on when she and Greta a coming into town. It's becoming a very tough choice for me between Greta & Tessa, and unfortunately they don't do duos...now that'd be hot though...

How about doing them both but in separate rooms. I am sure Andy can arrange that.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238

Demien2k5 said:

4 times Wow excellent review Damien. Seen her again yet?

Top Bottom