Made with Love

Sassy Angels Taylor

T

The Voice

In what can be considered irony of almost cosmic levels, the Sassy Angels here on earth has granted me one of my fondest fantasies. My April Fool’s post was based on some truths. There IS a colleague that I’m lusting after, but no, I AM NOT 300lbs….how come no one caught on to that? Anyway, today, I was able to fulfill some parts of the story
I posted. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to be the first client of a new SP. There’s something very Pretty Woman/Richard Gere about that I guess. Or maybe it comes from the desire to see a woman at her most genuine self – before she’s put up any walls, or become jaded in anyway. Seeing a woman, fresh to this biz is the closest you
can be to being with a civilian AND still be with an SP at the same time.

Enter Taylor.

When texting with Roxie, Roxie’s comment about Taylor was (and I quote): “She’s sooooo pretty!”. After my first impression of Taylor, I am happy to say that Roxie and I still have similar tastes in women! Taylor has a sweet face, with just a little bit of makeup highlighting her features. I didn’t notice this at first because of her heels, but
yes, she really is 5’2”. Sassy’s site labels her as a spinner. I’ll qualify that with “curvy spinner”. She’s got curves in all the right places, and on her small frame, it makes her look almost voluptuous.
You’ve heard of Helen, the face that launched a thousand ships? Taylor’s breasts could launch another thousand. They are slightly enhanced – what does slightly enhanced mean? It means that unless you looked for it, you could not tell they were enhanced. They stood proudly like a pair of conical beauties, soft, supple and delightful.
She has a delicious ass too, that ripples under the right circumstances – use your imagination.

Taylor has a fantastic attitude and personality. She is so laid back – not unlike Roxie in many ways, and it was great that she and I hit it off right away with some shared interests. No, I won’t tell you what those are. Go and find your own shared interests!

Service wise, other than a bit of first time jitters at the beginning, I couldn’t be happier. She is quite skilled, vocal, appreciative and sensual. She is a non-smoker and her hygiene was impeccable.

Those people who may enjoy spending time with Taylor are those who:
- Enjoy taking their time getting to know the lady first.
- Enjoy longer dates.
- Loves spinners.
- Loves woman who have that “I’m free and exploring the world” vibe.

Those people who may not enjoy spending time with Taylor are those who:
- Want a short date without much chit chat (I get the feeling that
Taylor is adaptable though).
- Don’t like women (sorry, I can’t think of a reason someone wouldn’t like her)

T

The Voice

Here is my April Fools post.

As for her being a spinner, I do consider her a spinner. She is just not of the elfin spinner variety like Brianna or Emma. In fact, next time I see Taylor, I will ask her to spin for me!

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
Excellent review Voice
I saw the n pics of the lovely lady in question go up on the Sassy web site and was immediately interested. Drool, Drool :blush2:
As you know I am on the shelf for a while and I was hoping someone would see her and write a review so when I get back I could make an informed decision.
Well you wrote the review and I know your choice in women so you just made the decision for me./-Thumbs-up::/
Thanks very much!!!

DILLIGAF

Pooldude

Joined Nov 8, 2013
Messages 403
You must be talking about me :biggrin2:

Those people who may enjoy spending time with Taylor are those who:
- Enjoy taking their time getting to know the lady first.
- Enjoy longer dates.
- Loves spinners.
- Loves woman who have that “I’m free and exploring the world” vibe.

elguapo

Joined Jan 31, 2011
Messages 10
she sounds and looks delicious...and new to the industry? anyway..I'm tempted...any restrictions I should know about? no GK of course...DATY? DFK ok? light digits? nice lips for sure...
thanks!

Top Bottom