Made with Love

Barrie-Northern Taylor naughty hottie..I could get better on street corner

duke of earl

Joined Feb 17, 2010
Messages 3
I guess everyone has his own opinion of course. This girl did nothing for me. Robot type sp. Pierced nipples yuk. way too expensive and as far as the squirting give me a break. If a chic pushes hard enough any type of liquid is bound to come out!!! Seemed a little slow town for me. Model figure hardly, she is short and face so so. Definately a rip off in my opinion.:-x

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
duke of earl said:
I guess everyone has his own opinion of course. This girl did nothing for me. Robot type sp. Pierced nipples yuk. way too expensive and as far as the squirting give me a break. If a chic pushes hard enough any type of liquid is bound to come out!!! Seemed a little slow town for me. Model figure hardly, she is short and face so so. Definately a rip off in my opinion.:-x

Have a hard time buying this one as being anyone who actually saw Taylor.
Noticed another thread where the headline bashes Taylor. In that instance Marvelous m praises phoenix in one thread and bashes Taylor in the other. Both posters (duke & marvelous) only have 2 or 3 posts....ever. Hmmmm.

When Taylor squirts it is clean and there is no mistaking it for anything else. Taylor is one of the best in Barrie. I have never seen anyone more often in a decade of hobbying.

Comparing Taylor to a street walker seems like a super lowblow. Nothing is further from the reality. If she isn't your type that's fine but this overkill criticism comes off more like a jealous competitor.

kobe

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 49
kevin said:
Have a hard time buying this one as being anyone who actually saw Taylor.
Noticed another thread where the headline bashes Taylor. In that instance Marvelous m praises phoenix in one thread and bashes Taylor in the other. Both posters (duke & marvelous) only have 2 or 3 posts....ever. Hmmmm.

When Taylor squirts it is clean and there is no mistaking it for anything else. Taylor is one of the best in Barrie. I have never seen anyone more often in a decade of hobbying.

Comparing Taylor to a street walker seems like a super lowblow. Nothing is further from the reality. If she isn't your type that's fine but this overkill criticism comes off more like a jealous competitor.

Thanks Kevin how does one get in contact with her?.

About this Discussion

7 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom