Made with Love

Barrie-Northern taylor dawn

marvelous m

Joined Dec 18, 2009
Messages 2
Went for a trip with taylor-dawn and found out she was an agency girl from hotties. trying her hand at incalls. she bounced me twice than i finally got in only to find that she is a little weird. charges too much and says she will squirt when she c...u...ms but pretty sure all i got was pee in my mouth. her faking was a little too much and i felt rushed. young with a nice body but gives a poor performance and bj quality not the best. figured out later i think she was rushing me for an outcall. not a great sp.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: taylor dawn

marvelous m said:
says she will squirt when she c...u...ms but pretty sure all i got was pee in my mouth. .

OH MY, I would have flipped if I thought a lady peed in my mouth. :eek: You have a link so we know who to avoid if some of us are heading north?

kevin

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
Re: taylor dawn

Hey, I know her. She in my top 3 from Barrie. Always see her thru Hotties.
She does squirt - for real. Not pee. She stripped for me - very hot toned body. She kissed me not deep but soft. She has toys and very hot outfits. She does every position - a spinner. Very pretty. CBJ. Daty, etc.
I didn't find her fake at all. Maybe she is overbooking as an indy.

I have repeated with her at least 6 times and I will continue to see her until a new one makes it into my top 3.

About this Discussion

5 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom