Made with Love

Platinum Spa Taylor at Platinum

E

ERecTile

https://torontoexoticmassage.com/attendants/taylor

This will likely be my last full review. I will round off my reviews of my massage journey with an "all in one" thread later.

Those who are looking for a pretty Latina spinner need look no further than Taylor. I first saw Taylor in a line up and picked her out. I'm not normally into Latinas perse as I usually pick a girl out of a line up based on their initial presentation: ie, smile, walk, attitude, etc. Taylor's presentation oozed sassy sensuality and I was hooked. She is the only MPA with whom I popped earlier than I intended in all my sessions - I usually have fairly good self control. I don't know, there was just something about Taylor. Maybe it's that elusive "click" that we massage enthusiasts look for? As a person, Taylor is fascinating to talk to. She kinda reminds me of Sara with her down to earth matter of fact way of speaking and perspectives. Her service is very sensual, and she can be quite the tease too. Physically, she very pretty facially. Her body is not as taut and toned as I normally like, but that is pretty much the only negative I can think of.

It doesn't appear that she works often, and I'm not a fan of the Platinum location of this chain. These two factors add up to the fact that though I saw Taylor multiple times, she never quite made it into "regular" status.

E

ERecTile

Thanks again ErcTile.

PS. I rather view your reviews individually than all in one thread. Makes it easier on the brothers to search properly.

Thanks in advance.

My last batch are all of ladies with whom I experienced average service. They were neither so good to be memorable, or so bad that I can't forget. I can't think or remember enough of them to warrant an individual review for each.

Do you know what part of Latin America she is from?.

No clue.

How is her English skills?.

Accent?.

Perfect English, no accent.

Flash Gordon

Joined Jan 17, 2011
Messages 108
Praise-Bowing

22_14442659475615bfdb1ab4e.jpg

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
I may be alone in this regard, but why do so many beautiful young MPAs spoil their natural good looks with boob jobs? I love the look, and feel, of natural breasts, whereas the rock-hard imitations turn me off, every time. I stopped seeing some of my regulars because of this, and I will pass on Taylor, for the same reason.

E

ERecTile

Some enhancements are done really well. Amber, when she worked at Perla had the best set hands down. I didn't even know they were enhanced. For me, jury's out for Taylor until I see her. Oh, and I forgot to mention, she is in the above 25 crowd.

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom