Made with Love

Sexyfriendstoronto Taya @SexyFriendsTO

T

TFZL1

I saw Taya again today. When I walked in she was so happy to see me coming back again. Like really happy. We had a good time when I saw her before, and I must have enjoyed it, I'm back again. Showered up and she's waiting for me on the bed. Pretty Asian mix. She's VIP, maybe cause she's pretty, maybe because of good service. cause s Nice black bra and panty set, came off easy. Some kissing.
she goes for the bbbj, but I was waiting to lick that sweet pussy so I asked for 69. I had to hold on or we weren't getting to more. No digits. She got the condom but didn't want to give up yet so more bbbj, slow and easy. On with the dome. She got on top and rode. Leaned back showing of her pussy, so I could play.
Then we rolled over. She liked that and asked for deeper, I obliged. Really good but I didn't want to miss the view of her sweet ass, so I asked for doggie. Dove into some daty/dato. Said it tickled. But oh boy the doggie was good with her pushing back at me.
and we just a little time for a quick massage, she didn't rush at all but I knew Time was up.
Washed up and getting dressed, we chatted about music and concerts. Nice girl.
Had fun, again, out in 35 min.

About this Discussion

10 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom