Made with Love

IN-Call Tamara @ GOE

I

iceman_dci

This will probably be one of my shortest reviews to date because this girl just plumb wore me out and I gotta go lay down. Please don't let it be an indication of how my session went with this Gem of a Gem.

Recommendations came in fast and furious for this lovely lady and by all indications from the reviews, I wasn't going to be disappointed BUUUUUUTT, everyone is different and the YMMV card can always be pulled.

When I saw the GOE post a couple of days ago that Tamara was heading in to the APC, I called immediately to book. Victoria the sexy voiced phone girl was very helpful and we arranged my time for the upcoming SP Festivus Day. I couldn't stop thinking about how the session would turn out and read all of the reviews over and over and over again...Even PMing Jiggy when I ran out of tissues and Jergens.

SP Day comes and I call for final confirmation of location and upon arrival, get the room number. Very quiet and discreet location in the APC, it's actually one of my fav's for pooning. Anyway, I head up to the room, knock knock knock and the door immediately opens. "Wow, you must've been waiting right at the door!!" Tamara is beeyootiful. No need to imbelish what many have said already...just gorgeous.

She welcomes me with a nice full kiss with those delicious lips of hers and we engage in some conversation. Tamara has to be one of the most upbeat, kind and spiritually beautiful people on the planet; we were having a great time and this made me want her even more.

We get down to business with some of the best DFK I've had and ranks in the top 5. BBBJ, just awesome with lots of DT, gagging, spit and great eye contact. DATY was incredible and well received, I wanted to keep going with her but we really wanted get down to FS. Cover goes on and she positions herself in doggy. What a great ass. Grabbing the sheets and going in deep for a while and I flip her to mish for some sensual fucking...oh man. I don't know how I held off from blowing my load. Looking down at her and watching her writhe was just incredible. Clitty rub while in Boston Crab brought her to another O...I think I lost count back in DATY...oh well, YAY ME! My bum leg knee was killing me but I had to finish the mission. Explode inside her and we lay in a heap of sweat, and I mean both of us had an incredible workout.

Tamara brings me a glass of water and we chit chat on the bed. Great post coital conversation, a kiss or six and it was time for me to go. WOW is all i can say. I am so tired.....

Synopsis:

She was terrible, her skills are just horrible and she is a terrible provider............
......not buyin' huh? DAMMIT!

Along with Gen, Tamara has gone on to my ATF without a repeat (but it's cummin' :cool: )

B

Beenthere123

Fine, Ok, that is enough :!: I keep procrastinating on this babe she is a must see for me. Another awesome review of Tamara, thanks Ice.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
HEY YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ON VACATION! You're dick is going to fall off at this pace!:lol:

I bet you are asleep right now hugging and whispering sweet nothings into your pillow thinking it's Tamara.

Nice review you horndog!

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
HEY YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ON VACATION! You're dick is going to fall off at this pace!:lol:

I bet you are asleep right now hugging and whispering sweet nothings into your pillow thinking it's Tamara.

Nice review you horndog!

Buddy, I was so tired that when I came home and logged in, I literally bobbed my head and nodded out for about 10 seconds...I can't even remember the drive home!

AND I AM ON VACATION!! Or else I would've kept my appointment with a certain someone for Friday!!

That body pillow is lookin' awfully good right now...where'd I put that wig.......?

A

All4one

Tamara is one of my ATFs. She is great gal. Good to hear she still does the way she does ICE :lol:. I had 14 hours sleep after i saw her for 2 hours date.

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
Me and My buddy tagged team Tamara and we both were sore after a session with Tamara. She still wanted more :lol: So dont be hard on yourself iceman even 2 guys hardly handles her.

Here is the link for my buddy's MFM review

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
iceman_dci said:
When I saw the GOE post a couple of days ago that Tamara was heading in to the APC, I called immediately to book. Victoria the sexy voiced phone girl was very helpful and we arranged my time for the upcoming SP Festivus Day. I couldn't stop thinking about how the session would turn out and read all of the reviews over and over and over again...Even PMing Jiggy when I ran out of tissues and Jergens.

:cool: )

Iceman caught trying to snatch my Kleenex box.

I

iceman_dci

lovelatinas said:
Ice don't you wish you and Tamara got on a plane and joined the mile high club?

Oh man...I would just die!!

jiggyjiggy said:
Iceman caught trying to snatch my Kleenex box.

Poor pussy!!

New Wave said:
Me and My buddy tagged team Tamara and we both were sore after a session with Tamara. She still wanted more :lol: So dont be hard on yourself iceman even 2 guys hardly handles her.

Here is the link for my buddy's MFM review

It takes a special woman to do that :)

All4one said:
Tamara is one of my ATFs. She is great gal. Good to hear she still does the way she does ICE :lol:. I had 14 hours sleep after i saw her for 2 hours date.

Dude...I wished I coud've done that, but with Tamara beside me, although I don't think she woulda let me sleep much....Eat your Wheeties before you see her gentlemen!!

lovelatinas said:
I told you so. She has to be the best fuck (for me anyways) to date.
Definitely is amongst the top 5 for me.

Iambad said:
Killer review Iceman I want to feel tired or maybe she will be tired after I am done with her.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beenthere123 said:
Fine, Ok, that is enough :!: I keep procrastinating on this babe she is a must see for me. Another awesome review of Tamara, thanks Ice.

Get off your ass Dude!!

PokerDude said:
She's been on my radar for quite some time.

Go see her ..... Ummmmm I mean .. DON'T GO SEE HER, SHE'S AWFUL, TERRIBLE,....still not buyin' huh? dammit....

mynameismo said:
Glad you had a fabulous time with Tamara Iceman, rest well.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I

iceman_dci

Spiderman said:
Who is Gen, and what colour are Tamara's eyes?

The lovely and talented Genevieve LaJoie. Tamara's eye colour....you sound like an ex of mine "what colour are my eyes? What's my favourite colour? What was I wearing yesterday? You didn't even notice I did something with my hair"

Top Bottom