Made with Love

IN-Call T.O.'s Best Incall Agencies

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
Over the years, I've had my share of both good and bad experiences with agencies. I've learned to hedge my bets by sticking with agencies that are the most consistant in terms of sp's looks & service, price, phone staff, accurate pics on websites etc.

1ST TIER

Mirage
Roommates
Sassy's
Dream

2ND TIER

Select
GOE
Vixens
Passions
Maximum
Exquiste
Gspot

3RD TIER

Starlets
Anonymous gfe
Sercret rendezvous

el feroz

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 68
Re: T.O.'s Best Incall Agencies

One observation amongst the different tier agency's is their liberal use of photoshop. I find the biggest offenders are the agencies further down the food chain. More than once I've been disappointed because there was too wide a margin between sp's pics posted on agency websites vs sp's looks in person.

love exotics

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 75

theman said:
el feroz said:
One observation amongst the different tier agency's is their liberal use of photoshop. I find the biggest offenders are the agency's further down the food chain. More than once I've been disappointed because there was too wide a margin between sp's pics posted on agency websites vs sp's looks in person.

Good point El feroz but its mostly done by the asian Agencies. To add all Asian girls they say are 20-22 years of age just add 7 years more years to it.

Russian outcall agencies are notorious for tweaking and/or bait and switching pics.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

I'd have to say for me Exquisite is definitley up in Tier 1, have never had a bad visit with them (4 for 4). All their girls give great service. GOE I would also say for me is 2 for 2 with Paris and Tamara and that's a huge 2 for 2 in my books. I think they are Tier 1 as well.

B

Beenthere123

playingwithfire said:
You missed entourage. They are another good incall agency.

Entourage will be a power house soon it is operated by 2 detailed orientated individuals that have a keen eye to customer satisfaction.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Heatwaves76 said:
I'd have to say for me Exquisite is definitley up in Tier 1, have never had a bad visit with them (4 for 4). All their girls give great service. GOE I would also say for me is 2 for 2 with Paris and Tamara and that's a huge 2 for 2 in my books. I think they are Tier 1 as well.
Second that.

19820807c

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 8

latin rascal said:
Over the years, I've had my share of both good and bad experiences with agencies. I've learned to hedge my bets by sticking with agencies that are the most consistant in terms of sp's looks & service, price, phone staff, accurate pics on websites etc.

1ST TIER

Mirage
Roommates
Sassy's
Dream

Second that

I

iceman_dci

playingwithfire said:
You missed entourage. They are another good incall agency.

Agree, they should really have a website to help promote even further. PAL is also a good incall Agency with great gals and great "bang" for your buck.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

All4one said:
Dream is losing blood very fast lately IMO

I don't like how they book girls so closely together. I've also had more mix-ups and delays with them than with other agencies. They do have nice ladies though and that's the most important thing to me.

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom