Made with Love

IN-Call T-Girl Nikki and Rebecca Richardson Duo

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Let me preface by acknowleging that t-girls are not likely to be on everyone's sexual menu. I am not gay. I love women but for some reason, I have always been fascinated by the blurring of gender lines and especially by beautiful, feminine t-girls. I find them fascinating and have met and had occasional encounters with some incredibly bright ones in various parts of the world. I have been very lucky and/or have chosen well.

I met Nikki while she was dancing at "The Lounge" a couple of years back (she doesn't dance there anymore) and to be honest she didn't particularly appeal to me physically at that time. But we struck up a conversation and I quickly realized that she was really special. She was doing her degree in sexual diversity (how appropriate) at U of T. I found her perceprive, articulate and the more we talked the more attractive she became as a whole person. I decided to let her have a quick dance with me and she seduced me with her sensuality. Since then I have watched Nikki transform into a beautifully feminine, sensual human being with a lovely face and wonderful blue eyes who is just a delight to be with. We have had several very nice encounters, including one previous duo with a genetic girl. Nikki and I genuinely like each other and we communicate very well during our get togethers.

Last week we decided to set up a 90 minute duo with Rebecca Richardson. Nikki and Rebecca are both bisexual, very adventurous and totally comfortable in their individual sexualities. Apparently they had been wanting to get together in a duo for quite a while and I was pleased to be the catalyst that brought about an amazing physical and chemical reaction between them.

We met up at a downtown condo. Rebecca's website photos do not do her justice. She is stunning. She has the most seductive eyes and a wonderful genuine smile that could light up a couple of city blocks, not just a room. We set up an opening scenario in which we re-enacted Nikki's original seduction of me except that Rebecca played me. She was totally game for it. Nickki did a stripease and lap dance for Rebecca who was sitting in a chair in front of some long mirrors. Wow was that amazing to watch, partly because it was so genuine. What wasn't genuine was my reluctance to join in but I played it for a few minutes while they convinced me that I might like it.

Both Nikki and Rebecca thoroughly enjoy what they do and it shows. They are wonderful kissers and have amazing oral skills. Rebecca's DT is to die for and she loves to do it. I won't go into too much detail, suffice to say we got into all kinds of positions and permutations. I'm no spring chicken but we managed to maintain a very high energy level. When I needed an occasional breather the girls "enjoyed" each other. The climax was a magnificent experience. The two girls were deep kissing a few inches in front of me. Rebecca requested and received a facial and insisted that Nikki lick her clean!

We talked for a while before and after our session I discovered that Rebecca is also amazingly bright, well read and articulate. They both have very interesting perspectives on life and very keen senses of humour. If you believe, as I do, that our brains are our most potent sexual organ, then these two are very well endowed. They are smart, witty, wonderfully sexual and absolute delights to be with. Would I repeat? Absolutely I would, with either or both of them or with anyone else they might choose to join in. I reccommend you give them a try. If you treat them well and with respect, you will enjoy a truly amazing experience.

You can find Nikki at and Rebecca at

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Beenthere123 said:
Another one :eek: you must be related to Hof and Demien :cool:. Just kidding welcome and did she/he used her/his tool on you?.

Nice review . A little light on details but what you did write was honest and informative . Any pictures :lol: .

(10, 9, 8, 7 , 6, 5, 4 :lol: )

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Why do first posters always start with a review that is suspect? Looks to me you are a friend of Nikki and the femenine way of writing worries me. Well is only just little me.

I

iceman_dci

There must be something in the air :)

Rebecca...you cheatin' on me ? :p I'll show YOU then...

Uh oh...Hi there Smylee... 3,2,1...

Welcome MM and thanks for your review....I have a feeling we're going to see more of these reviews involving Nikki... :twisted:

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Iambad said:
Why do first posters always start with a review that is suspect? Looks to me you are a friend of Nikki and the femenine way of writing worries me. Well is only just little me.
What is a feminine way of writing? Does it include being able to spell feminine correctly! Sorry, just poking a little good natured fun.
No I am very masculine, I just happen do be quite a good writer. I was going to post on **** but Nikki introduced me to HUBGFE , which I think is a nicer site. I like Nikki but we only see each other professionally. So please don't be so suspicious of people who can write!

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
mistermello said:
What is a feminine way of writing? Does it include being able to spell feminine correctly! Sorry, just poking a little good natured fun.
No I am very masculine, I just happen do be quite a good writer. I was going to post on **** but Nikki introduced me to HUBGFE , which I think is a nicer site. I like Nikki but we only see each other professionally. So please don't be so suspicious of people who can write!

Yes this is a calmer site but hope HUBGFE and its members know what a SHILL is and Madam You are shilling.

SHILL

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Madmax said:
Yes this is a calmer site but hope HUBGFE and its members know what a SHILL is and Madam You are shilling.

SHILL

Sorry Max but there are some very informed people on this board that can spot a shill and this isn't one .

I believe this review is not a shill as I have heard from a third party there was indeed a duo involving Rebecca , Nikki and a gentleman .

T

The Dean

Madmax said:

SHILL

This is calmer site as you have said and we like to keep it that way. We will not allow bashing of reviewers without proof of your " THEORY "

I

iceman_dci

Madmax said:

SHILL

Uh oh....

The Dean said:
This is calmer site as you have said and we like to keep it that way. We will not allow bashing of reviewers without proof of your " THEORY "

...result from "Uh oh..." :cool:

Lou Pole

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 110
mistermello said:

You should not be making fun of other people's misfortunes shows you have no class. Yes your feminine style would indicate this review is suspect even with a third party confiming.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
First time poster with a "stellar" review like this? Maybe a long time lurker? Who knows but it sure seems like Nikki has a line up of guys who are curious and he/she is making an impact on this board. I'm curious too....I'll take a number.... :???:

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
The Dean said:

Apologies Dean and you can ban me if you wish but there is never proof of a shill, just instincts. KR and Smylee the poster never confirmed it was them.

Top Bottom