Made with Love

IN-Call T-Girl Nikki and Rebecca Richardson Duo

H

HOF

It was not too long ago that I posted a review of Nikki and there were detractors then.

Having had the pleasure of seeing both gals, but not as a duo. Yet! I do know that the two gals wanted very much to play as a duo.

I thought your review was very tasteful and I'm sure the gals enjoyed the taste too;)

Iambad, Madmax & Jawbone can have their opinions, but it only matters what you Mistermello think. Treat those opinions with the contempt that they deserve and carry on.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Hof you are welcomed to put me on ignore. As for Nikki, how convenient it is to be able to place her/his comments in the advertisement section where Nikki believes we cannot comment.

Below is the ad and rant posted by Nikki, which I think we should at least be able to respond to, but I won't because I have a zippy lock and I wouldn't want to upset HOF.

For the record I don't believe it was a shill but I do believe the OP was directed to post a review.

BTW I wouldn't have responded at all if HOF hadn't called me out and for the life of me I don't know why he has, I have been very quiet and non judgmental in this thread.

Hof are you still upset with me because I asked you if you inhaled a skin tip flute, played the 6 inch trombone?

OK OK , I'm done!

Thursday & Friday

Hey guys, I was unavailable for the last couple of days, but luckily I have some time available on Thursday and Friday. :smile:

By now, you've probably seen the review of the time I enjoyed with the lovely Rebecca. If not, take a look in the Incall section, I promise it's worth a read. :wink:

As for those of you who accused mistermello of being a shill, I think you owe him an apology. I recognize that it's something that happens from time to time, but really, have you ever read a shill review about a duo? Not just any duo, but a duo involving two very well-established, well-reviewed, and well-regarded SPs? *rolls eyes* C'mon people, you should know that Becky and I are waaaaay too professional to stand for something like that!

Anyways, I've said my piece on the matter, and it's over as far as I'm concerned; just think a little more carefully before you make any baseless accusations. Besides, now that I've set up a brand-new on my website, I have a feeling that more reviews like this will be going up in the near future... stay tuned!​

H

HOF

Jawbone said:
Hof you are welcomed to put me on ignore. As for Nikki, how convenient it is to be able to place her/his comments in the advertisement section where Nikki believes we cannot comment.

Below is the ad and rant posted by Nikki, which I think we should at least be able to respond to, but I won't because I have a zippy lock and I wouldn't want to upset HOF.

For the record I don't believe it was a shill but I do believe the OP was directed to post a review.

BTW I wouldn't have responded at all if HOF hadn't called me out and for the life of me I don't know why he has, I have been very quiet and non judgmental in this thread.

Hof are you still upset with me because I asked you if you inhaled a skin tip flute, played the 6 inch trombone?

OK OK , I'm done!

Thursday & Friday
Hey guys, I was unavailable for the last couple of days, but luckily I have some time available on Thursday and Friday. :smile:

By now, you've probably seen the review of the time I enjoyed with the lovely Rebecca. If not, take a look in the Incall section, I promise it's worth a read. :wink:

As for those of you who accused mistermello of being a shill, I think you owe him an apology. I recognize that it's something that happens from time to time, but really, have you ever read a shill review about a duo? Not just any duo, but a duo involving two very well-established, well-reviewed, and well-regarded SPs? *rolls eyes* C'mon people, you should know that Becky and I are waaaaay too professional to stand for something like that!

Anyways, I've said my piece on the matter, and it's over as far as I'm concerned; just think a little more carefully before you make any baseless accusations. Besides, now that I've set up a brand-new on my website, I have a feeling that more reviews like this will be going up in the near future... stay tuned!

Your first post was an indirect shot at HUBGFE, Nikki, Mistermello and myself, please don't attempt to insult our intelligence or the board's integrity. Then, you took yet another shot at me in this above quoted post as you did Nikki too. I would venture to guess that Nikki's business is flourishing and good for her. I just see you as a closed minded individual that will attempt to hi-jack, deteriorate and embarrass others.

In some instances, you be referred to as a cyber bully. Learn this if nothing else, I cannot be bullied, and you'll continue to pull your attitude and will eventually be dealt with by the administration.

M

Mongo

Members of the Board have expressed that this thread re-open. The request was reviewed by the Mods and we've decided to re-open the thread.

Thank you to all of the members for their feedback and concerns.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GREAT just bloody great, I was just at the grocery store and if I knew this was going to happen I would have bought more pop-corn. THANKS a lot Mongo, now I have to go back to the damn grocery store and look at the sexy milfs by the water melon stand while I caress the bananas, pretending it's mine of course! SHEEEESH!

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
mistermello said:
Dear Madmax, Thank you for your most unfriendly welcome to me as a new member of HUBGFE. I would like to know why you think this is a shill because you are absolutely incorrect. I would recommend that you check your information before you get on your self righteous high horse and present your opinion as fact.
For the benefit of the other members, I put considerable time and effort in to composing a positive and well written review of the great time I spent with these two providers. As a result of your nasty and condecending tone I am now reluctant to do so again.

You make fun of one member because of a spelling mistake and you do the same. Go figure :geek:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Jawbone your distaste and disapproval is obvious in your posts,

HOF said:
Iambad, Madmax & Jawbone can have their opinions, but it only matters what you Mistermello think. Treat those opinions with the contempt that they deserve and carry on.

Hof by posting this did you really think Jawbone would sit by and let you call him out without attacking back, which btw I am sure Iambad will soon have his pound of flesh.

As for Nikki, well I am sorry but I can see how JB took it as the lady trying to get the last word in without being challenged.

I applaud the Mods for not being quick to close a thread or ban members for their opinions; after all it is debate and thoughtful discussion that may open up minds and new horizons!

T

The Dean

Guys, This is a review, But what i can see this thread is going to direction that has nothing to do with the review. And this is very unrespectful to reviewer. If you guys have something to say about review you guys are more than welcome. But please dont turn this review into personal debates.

You guys can always create new thread and discuss whatever you wish to discuss.

Thank you all for your understanding
Dean

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Rayden said:
GREAT just bloody great, I was just at the grocery store and if I knew this was going to happen I would have bought more pop-corn. THANKS a lot Mongo, now I have to go back to the damn grocery store and look at the sexy milfs by the water melon stand while I caress the bananas, pretending it's mine of course! SHEEEESH!

The Dean said:
Guys, This is a review, But what i can see this thread is going to direction that has nothing to do with the review. And this is very unrespectful to reviewer. If you guys have something to say about review you guys are more than welcome. But please dont turn this review into personal debates.

You guys can always create new thread and discuss whatever you wish to discuss.

Thank you all for your understanding
Dean

Shoot, NWTF am I going to do with all this pop-corn?

D

Demien2k5

Throw the popcorn away, then use the butter to grease up your pole and tear one off now that you have a few minutes free time! :lol:

just trying to be helpful!

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Apologies

Apologies

forestgrumpy said:
You make fun of one member because of a spelling mistake and you do the same. Go figure :geek:
You are right and I apologise to Iambad for pointing out his spelling mistake. I guess I was a little pissed at his reference to a feminine writing style. I actually think I write quite well but I too can't spell worth a shit. That's why I almost always use spell check before I send anything.
On another topic, I don't think any threads should be closed down because a member expresses an opinion that isn't popular. I wasn't pleased with MadMax's comments about my review but he has a right to express it and I and others had a chance at rebutal. I'm fundamentally against censorship. However, it is my opinion that if a member persits in being particularly abusive or demeaning to an SP or to another member he or she should be suspended for an appropriate length of time.
As for T-girls, members may not understand them or the people who like them but they are just people and many of them like Nikki are very nice, intelligent and interesting people. Not your thing, fine but none of us should be insulting.
In closing, I must say that on the whole I am impressed with the calibre of posts on this site. Many of the reviews are well written and informative and the subsequent posts can be very funny. I am also impressed by the wit, intellegence and articulateness of some of the SPs comments and reading them will also help me make future selections.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Demien2k5 said:
Throw the popcorn away, then use the butter to grease up your pole and tear one off now that you have a few minutes free time! :lol:

just trying to be helpful!

Why throw the pop-corn away, Demien a man of your kink should know better. I will use your idea of buttering my pole, but in turn dip my buttered pole into a tub of freshly made pop-corn. Then have a sexy lady ready to eat it off my buttered pole. Damn that's hot, come to think of it, I better make sure the pop-corn is not hot!:eek:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Iambad said:
Put a ton of butter on it like you know who did.

Who put butter on what? I know Rayden has dipped his wiener in butter, and I am not here to judge where anyone decides where to dip their wieners. I for one think whip cream is a better option but then again what do I know? Zippy lock time!:twisted:

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Thanks, I just figured out who you are!

Thanks, I just figured out who you are!

3somesarethenewblack said:
First, what a tasteful and informative review. Second, even if I thought this was a shill, from what I know of Becky, she is way too classy to stand for a shill review. MM, thanks again for the review, looking forward to more.
Well I may be a bit dense but I just figured out who you are Mrs. Sentry. Mr. Sentry is a very, very lucky man to have a wife as adventurous as you. I would love to read your take on the adventure you had with Ms. Richardson. Your reviews and posts are excellent.

About this Discussion

59 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom