Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hot Pink List

IN-Call T-Girl Nikki and Rebecca Richardson Duo

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
T

The Dean

Guest
Madmax said:
Apologies Dean and you can ban me if you wish but there is never proof of a shill, just instincts. KR and Smylee the poster never confirmed it was them.

Of course, you don't have to agree with other members or reviewers, but direct accusation is little too much without anything to back it up?
 

Barry abone

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 85
The Dean said:
Of course, you don't have to agree with other members or reviewers, but direct accusation is little too much without anything to back it up?

Ban him dean :razz:
 

mistermello

Senior Member
Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Madmax said:
Yes this is a calmer site but hope CAERF and its members know what a SHILL is and Madam You are shilling.

SHILL
Dear Madmax, Thank you for your most unfriendly welcome to me as a new member of CAERF. I would like to know why you think this is a shill because you are absolutely incorrect. I would recommend that you check your information before you get on your self righteous high horse and present your opinion as fact.
For the benefit of the other members, I put considerable time and effort in to composing a positive and well written review of the great time I spent with these two providers. As a result of your nasty and condecending tone I am now reluctant to do so again.
 
Last edited:

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Mistermello, dont take it too personally. These things happen all the time on all boards.
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
Madmax said:
Yes this is a calmer site but hope CAERF and its members know what a SHILL is and Madam You are shilling.

SHILL

Please don't post your comments of the mases without an educated view of the consensus.

The Dean said:
This is calmer site as you have said and we like to keep it that way. We will not allow bashing of reviewers without proof of your " THEORY "

What Dean said...

mistermello said:
Dear Madmax, Thank you for your most unfriendly welcome to me as a new member of CAERF. I would like to know why you think this is a shill because you are absolutely incorrect. I would recommend that you check your information before you get on your self righteous high horse and present your opinion as fact.
For the benefit of the other members, I put considerable time and effort in to composing a positive and well written review of the great time I spent with these two providers. As a result of your nasty and condecending tone I am now reluctant to do so again.

Welcome to the board MM...Please keep posting.
 

DrAnus

Well-known member
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
I for one enjoyed your review Mister looking forward to your others.
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Well, the best thing for me to do is just put a zipper on my pie hole! I will not complain about the lack of detail. I will not complain that this is still a free country and freedom of speech is in our constitution. Alright already, I know, we're in Canada, but so what? ZIPPPPPP zippy lock now engaged!:-|
 

the dharma

Well-known member
Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Jawbone said:
Well, the best thing for me to do is just put a zipper on my pie hole! I will not complain about the lack of detail. I will not complain that this is still a free country and freedom of speech is in our constitution. Alright already, I know, we're in Canada, but so what? ZIPPPPPP zippy lock now engaged!:-|


Say it dude speak your mind.
 

Rebecca Richardson

Senior Member
Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
iceman_dci said:
There must be something in the air :)

Rebecca...you cheatin' on me ? :p I'll show YOU then...

Uh oh...Hi there Smylee... 3,2,1...

Welcome MM and thanks for your review....I have a feeling we're going to see more of these reviews involving Nikki... :twisted:
Ohhh foreshadowing, I like it.

For what it counts guys, not a shill (I DID duo with Nikki) and rather discouraging to a new member.
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
Rebecca Richardson said:
Ohhh foreshadowing, I like it.

For what it counts guys, not a shill (I DID duo with Nikki) and rather discouraging to a new member.

You know your sig pic just makes me want to spank you even more ... you know that right?

Didn't read like a shill in mine and other eyes, keep posting MM, like the majority of us want you too :)
 

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
First, what a tasteful and informative review. Second, even if I thought this was a shill, from what I know of Becky, she is way too classy to stand for a shill review. MM, thanks again for the review, looking forward to more.
 

mistermello

Senior Member
Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Rebecca Richardson said:
Ohhh foreshadowing, I like it.

For what it counts guys, not a shill (I DID duo with Nikki) and rather discouraging to a new member.
Thanks for your support Rebecca and everything else of course! You are great to be with. I love the view on your photo and look forward to seeing it again in real life very soon!
 
A

All4one

Guest
Nice review MM. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time. MM, there will be always some people has nothing else to do other than trying to stir the shit. Best answer for them is IGNORE them.
 

About this Discussion

59 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom