Made with Love

IN-Call Symonne@Roommates.. my Marisa Tomei ?? HOT

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Okay guys..
One of my guy's saw Symonne and told me she looked like Marisa Tomei .. she has been a favourite of mine since "My cousin Vinny" and yes i jerked off many times to the movie imagining banging her LOL..... so her comes the opportunity with a look alike at Roommates.

Now that Roommates open Sunday's i decided to go see Symonne yesterday.
I call the sexy Cloe ( both Cloe and Nikki give me a hard on when i call there) who handles the phones on weekends and set up a 45 min apt ..with Marisa.. i mean Symonne.

I open the door and OMG she is a very close resemblance to Marisa, big eyes, huge beautiful smile and great body and a;most jumped with excitement .. first girl that actually greeted me by name and gave me a huge kiss , grabbed my hand as i floated behind her to the den.
What an Ass!! and what a wiggle! i was/ am in heaven.

Black high heals , red bra and panty set, she led me in front of huge mirror and began the most passionate DFK i have had in a while. her lips are beautiful a and soft .. . i told her i need to go shower .. she handed me towel and off i went.
( i always pre shower, floss and double rinse with mouthwash and prepare the working tools for by shaving everything to a silky smooth clean finish to assure i can get all the mileage form our girls )

I returned to room and she greeted me with some more passionate kissing, she was very compliment saying the right things and started some nice dirty talk about my cock which was sticking out from the towel. I removed her bra to reveal nice small boobs with a set of the nicest nipples ! Very responsive and she loved having them sucked.

She in turn teased me with some great liking around my nipples and slowly down to my clean shaved balls and finally to some amazing BBBJ .. it didn't take long for to get me to the point of almost comming with the talent she displayed , so i changed things to slow the process downs and removed her panty's..

I began licking form her stomach down her inner thighs to finally her beautiful set of pussy lips which lay there open awaiting my tongue..All i can say is she loved having her pussy eaten.. and i was the right man who loves to eat it!

I enjoyed licking her pussy for at least 15 minutes then she said she wanted to suck my cock and loved 69, so i picked her up and flipped her on top.. she loved that!! what a view of her pussy sitting on my face. She began moaning and and when she began to shake she actually started riding my face her moaning got more intense,and she got louder and louder to the loudest moans i have heard..

.i know .. i know ... maybe they are fake, but she was shaking and quivering at same time and then asked me to stop licking her clit cause she became so sensitive, and so all i did was thrust my tongue deep inside her and enjoyed the juices inside her.

She then said she was hot and needed to ride my cock, so on with cover, for a little girl she hopped on and took it all and rode me horst style cow girl.. she rod her clit on my pelvis as i raised my hips in sync to her riding and it was amazing. the combination of her moans and her nipples erect was unbelievable.

it wasn't long before I was ready to blow my load and so i told her i had to do her in doggy, so she faced the mirror so we could see each other and began some nice penetration.
She perked her beautiful ass in the air, her pussy was soo tight that her pussy lips followed my cock as it went in an out.. and she rubbed her clit in this position at the same time , somehow she began to tightened her pussy muscles forcing me to explode in side her.

This was an amazing fck session.! She is a ball of energy.. i cleaned up and talked to her for a while. She is extremely intelligent and cool girl.

Now i don't have to jerk off the MY Cousin Vinny movie anymore, i have my fantasy look alike Marisa Tomei at Roommates anytime i want her..!

Symonne is amazing! That's all i can say... next time i will have to book for the hour and try for my 2SOG which i love and maybe see if CIM a possibility as her BBBJ skills are amazing also !

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
olayda said:
Top notch Tony!
Marissa has been my #1 girl for years. You gotta see her in The Wrestler (omg)

Now I gotta see her in real life. Thanks for the input

Yea olayda.... i have to admit.. I pulled a couple off to that movie too. lol
I don't know what it is about her.. but she drives me nuts.. and Symonne left me with a pussy high that i am still feeling.. you know the kind that when you get in elevator after session i just stood in there wondering why it wasn't moving not realizing i hadn't pushed a button for which floor. lol

B

Beenthere123

opsoprano said:
you know the kind that when you get in elevator after session i just stood in there wondering why it wasn't moving not realizing i hadn't pushed a button for which floor. lol

:lol: Been there Soprano, did you scare an old lady as well. :cool:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
opsoprano said:
Yea olayda.... i have to admit.. I pulled a couple off to that movie too. lol
I don't know what it is about her.. but she drives me nuts.. and Symonne left me with a pussy high that i am still feeling.. you know the kind that when you get in elevator after session i just stood in there wondering why it wasn't moving not realizing i hadn't pushed a button for which floor. lol

Have you ever watched a movie and not jerked off to it?

About this Discussion

27 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom