Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Sexy Friends Toronto

IN-Call [email protected] my Marisa Tomei ?? HOT

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
olayda said:
Have you ever watched a movie and not jerked off to it?
The Godfather Movie .. oh.. hold on..sorry no .. i did jerk off when Sonny and Lucy are going at it, standing against a door in an upstairs bedroom during the wedding. lol
actually that is a great position.. you need to be in shape to perform and the gril flexible.. gilrls love it!

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler was something like in her 40's and looked hotter than ever!

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
the dharma said:
Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler was something like in her 40's and looked hotter than ever!

She wears her mini skirts like no one can. I could masturbate to my cousin Vinnie's clips of her all day long.

G

Guido

I love the Marisa Tomei look, I must have missed this review the first time around. I am going to have to make a point of checking this lady out!

J

JohnFK

Madonna Soprano!

Marisa Tomei look-a-like? (Come to think of it, Symonne reminds me a little of my fave massage girl).

Mama mia!

I'd like to check her out too!

About this Discussion

27 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom