Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Venus Toronto

IN-Call Sydney @ Roommates

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

DudleyDoRight

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 28
I've been a busy boy lately (or perhaps just an average horndog with an above average amount of disposable income). Having seen several glowing review of at Roommates I decided that I need to partake. I made the call and was treated with Roommates usual courtesy and professionalism. The incall location (heart of downtown, easily subway accessible and lots of nearby street parking) had not changed since the last time I was there (the street name still gives me giggles in the context of the purpose of our meetings), but they do seem to have recently gone and bought new beds. Nice ones, too, I might add. Greeted at the door upon arrival by the lovely Sydney, who led me to the room and invited me to freshen up. I returned to a nice glass of red wine and a fantastic experience. What a great personality: friendly, happy and just sunny. Great BBBJ, nice eye contact, fantastic doggy (great view). I don't want to beat a dead horse by repeating what everyone else has already said, so let me just say this: this girl knows her stuff. She is sweet and beautiful, and is meant for this business!

Damage was the RM standard $240 and I would repeat again in a New York minute. In fact, I intend to as soon as the opportunity (and something else) arises.

DudleyDoRight

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 28
who's your daddy??? said:
Thanks for the review. Any variation on her bbbj technique? Hands-free, deep-throat etc.

I am not (shockingly) a huge BJ fan, so I don't usually spend a tremendous amount of the session on it.

B

Beenthere123

Sydney is a special SP glad you enjoyed her as much as most of us have.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Welcome to the Sydney club Dudley, what was your highlight of your session?.

DudleyDoRight

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 28
Iambad said:
Welcome to the Sydney club Dudley, what was your highlight of your session?.

Well, the discovery that she had some tats was pretty awesome. I'm not a huge fan of tats, but she clearly is and I thought the ones she had actually looked great on her. I didn't know she had any from the website photos. In all honestly, I think they should mention them since some folks might not like that sort of thing.

Oh, and the fan-fucking-tastic view in doggy.

Thanks for asking!

I

iceman_dci

Sydney is a beautiful and brilliant SP. Her smile and personality captured me from the moment I walked in.

Great short and to the point review DDR...and yes, welcome to Club Sydney.

B

Borey the Bald

Thanks Dudley, positve review. Sydney triumphant once again, all here reviews are up beat

adrenaline junkie

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 72
who's your daddy??? said:
Thanks for the review. Any variation on her bbbj technique? Hands-free, deep-throat etc.

I've seen Sydney a couple of times. Her bbbj's are insane. Wet, sloppy DT, ball tugging, eye contact etc. Her cock sucking skills rank right up there with Kristen, Layla etc.

M

Musketeer

adrenaline junkie said:
I've seen Sydney a couple of times. Her bbbj's are insane. Wet, sloppy DT, ball tugging, eye contact etc. Her cock sucking skills rank right up there with Kristen, Layla etc.

How would you compare her to Cameron or Cory in terms of looks technique and oral skills? Which girl is taller? Thanks!

About this Discussion

14 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom