Made with Love

Sydney In Saskatoon Sask.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
Well thought I would make a short note regarding this wonderful provider. I did some research as to who would be a good fit for a "Couples" session. While her website states she doesn't offer this service I found her to be receptive to our needs.

Several of you guys offered up idea's as to who would be worthy of a visit from the local ladies. I found all of the pm'd reports to be accurate. We could not have asked for a better fit for our first couples session.

Contact was through email and then phone. The meeting was for 2 hrs. and we did end up going over by a bit. She was wonderful, had wine and music. Ran us a bath, and the intimate stuff was without a doubt some of the hottest I have encountered in some time....

I realize this is not in my usual reviewing style but I am not used to reviewing a couples session.

I would recommend any couples out there looking for a very open minded provider to go see Sydney. You won't be disappointed.

Cost: 460.00/2hrs. Fully interactive.

Repeat: I think so if we are still in the area.....

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
CallmeMatt said:
The Sentry of Saskatoon has spoken, The Sentrys have met their match.

There is only One Mr. and Mrs. Sentry......I/we are just happy to be spoken of in the same breath as those prolific pooners......

About this Discussion

7 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom