Made with Love

Sweet Alice - Mature Asian Provider - 6272

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
This review is from a January visit with Sweet Alice. Sorry for the late review, but late is better than never.

Alice is a mature Asian. Exactly the type you would find in mainland China. She, too, is from mainland China.

Alice is very sensual - 100% the definition of sensual. If you don't know what sensual entails, do a google definiton of sensual and that is what Alice is. She is very soft spoken, very feminine, cute face, nice body, excellent menu and she gives 99% effort. I don't know what 100% effort is for any particular person, but Alice tries very hard to please. She really respects and appreciates her clients (at least she does me) and it shows in the session she gives me.

During our session, we engaged in kissing, massage, FS - mish and doggy positions; as well as a prolonged BJ performance on her part that was very good. She is one of the best in the industry at providing a great BJ. Alice gives maximum effort, will deepthroat to her best ability and most wonderfully, she rotates between a spectacular BJ/HJ combo technique that is one of the best I have recieved in my 7+ years hobbying. Most girls can't touch a penis well, but Alice is very good at it. She gives great pressure and stroke during her BJ/HJ combo and it is fantastic all around. She doesn't grow tired or give up and you can easily sit back and relax.

Alice is NOT A CLOCK-WATCH AT ALL. One of the best in the industry at making sure she respects your TIME investment in the session.

She always wears sexy but classy attire and she will usually offer me a drink or a snack during or after the appointment. Alice is not a 20s something provider, so if you want someone who looks like they are still attending classes at Seneca College, Alice is not for you. But, if you like mature Asians, she is one of the best. I would put her on par with Catherinetog in terms of value per dollar spent for mature Asian providers. I like Sweet Alice's look - very traditional, mainland Chinese look.

You are almost guaranteed a good session with Alice. I highly recommend her. She is my second favourite Asian provider at the moment.

Donation is your standard 120/200. Menu is excellent. Effort is even better. Alice is submissive in demeanor during the appointment. She is relatively easy to book and will respect the appointment time completely. Parking is available downstairs. If you book after 6 p.m., parking is only $7.00. Or you can get street parking for only $3.00 for the hour.

Alice goes by the name Sweet Alice if you are searching for her in the industry channels. She can be reached at 416.879.6272. She has her own website at sweetalie.com. She shows her face and many body pics, so no surprises in that regard. I think she looks good in her pics, but better in person. I like her look. Very cute and attractive.

One thing I wanted to say about Alice which is important. She is very smart. If you like to talk during the session, you will enjoy booking with Alice. Most girls lack either the effort, interest or intelligence needed to have a good conversation. With Alice, she will match you in wit. Excellent lady for sure.

Her website for your reference.

https://www.sweetalie.com/home.html

Piano Man

Joined Sep 15, 2011
Messages 26
Important traits that are taken for granted.

One thing I wanted to say about Alice which is important. She is very smart. If you like to talk during the session, you will enjoy booking with Alice. Most girls lack either the effort, interest or intelligence needed to have a good conversation. With Alice, she will match you in wit. Excellent lady for sure.

Top Bottom